Chapter 2

y/n's POV:
As we leave the building, feel unhappy that the gigs over but couldn't wait to get back to our hotel.

As we get into the taxi f/n and I are talking about how great the gig was... especially Tom. All she would talk about was how Jake looked so good playing the guitar and how he smiled at her at couple times.

While she's ranting I block her out and daydream about Tom...

Tom's POV:
I walk onto the stage and sit on the edge with my legs hanging down. All I could think about was her...

She was so pretty... as I'm thinking about her I see a black and rose gold purse on the floor. A fan must of left it here.

Then I remember, this is the girls purse. I open it up to see if she has her ID with her number or anything...

I take out her ID and enter the number into my contacts list. It's not weird, it's... being... nice because... I'm going to give her the purse back...

This could be my chance! I have her number! How am I going to play this out though? Maybe I could pretend I have the wrong number? I could just say Hi I'm Tom Abisgold? No...
Ugh why is this so hard!?

I start to type...

Text:
Tom: hey 👋

I hope she reply's...

y/n's POV:
I hear my phone go off and look down to see unknown number? That's weird?

Text:
unknown: hey 👋
y/n: do I know you?
unknown: probs not?
y/n: ?
unknown: wyd??
y/n: uhh... I'm not just going to tell someone idk what I'm doing?
unknown: chill I was just trying to make convo 😂😂
y/n: fine... at my hotel
unknown: why a hotel??
y/n: do u need to know everything?
unknown: yep😉
y/n: 🙄🙄
unknown: 😂😂
y/n: I went to the chapter 13 gig
unknown: oh cool... who's ur favourite?
y/n: idk😂
unknown: mines Tom😂😂
y/n: same😂
y/n: so are u a fan?
unknown: ig u could say that

I smile. Why is this person making me smile? I don't even know them...

Tom's POV:
I already like her. I hope I didn't make it too obvious that it's me...

*hope you enjoyed!*