Chapter 9

Tom's POV:
I have to find y/n. I can't ruin the relationship we have. I really like her...

I look her up on snap maps, it's not weird or creepy, I need to find her. I see the hotel she's staying at and wait for the bus to come...

y/n POV:
I wake up to the sound of knocking at my hotel door. I'm home alone. I hope I'm not getting robbed.

I walk up to the door and slowly open it to see not a robber, but Tom...

I roll my eyes and shut the door.
"Wait y/n stop! Just let me explain!" He yells
"I dont want to hear it Tom!" I yell back
"I can't loose you!" He says, I think hes crying?
"You've already lose me" I say while I let my tears escape.

I drop to the floor with my back against the door, crying. I'm so pathetic. Why did he lie to me? Everyone lies to me... why does this have to happen to me... why does everyone I love stab me in the back after a matter of time...

Tom's POV:
Hearing y/n say I've already lose her, brok my heart. I didn't think it would go this bad telling her I'm not Lucas...

Once I get home I storm up the stairs and into my bedroom. I'm so stupid. Why did I lie. I throw my phone across the room in frustration. How could I do this to her. What's wrong with me! How am I going to live without her. Shes the reason, I'm happy, shes the reason why I smile at my phone, shes the reason I get excited to get a message.

I need to stop feeling sorry for myself and get her back.

I need a plan... what am I going to do...

*hope you enjoyed!*