BREAKFAST CONVERSATION

Happy reading......

Mahir Sehgal busied himself in the kitchen, preparing breakfast with a sense of contentment

Mahir Sehgal busied himself in the kitchen, preparing breakfast with a sense of contentment. The aroma of fresh toast and scrambled eggs filled the air as he set the dining table. He glanced at the clock, ensuring everything was ready by the time Bela would join him.

Meanwhile, Bela Sharma had finished getting ready for her interview. She wore a professional yet elegant outfit, a crisp white blouse paired with a navy blue pencil skirt and matching heels. Her long black hair was neatly tied back in a simple bun, and she exuded confidence and poise.

After dressing up, Bela proceeded to the prayer room that Mahir had mentioned earlier, his mother was a firm believer so she set it up when she visited him last time. It was a small, serene space adorned with portraits of various deities. Bela felt a wave of comfort seeing this corner dedicated to prayer, a reminder of her roots and beliefs. She closed her eyes and offered a silent prayer for guidance and success in her interview.

Just then, Mahir appeared at the door of the prayer room, a tray of breakfast in his hands. His gaze fell upon Bela, who was deep in prayer, and he paused in surprise. He hadn't expected her to be someone who prayed regularly, and the sight touched him in an unexpected way.

He cleared his throat softly to announce his presence, not wanting to startle her.

"Bela," he called gently.

Bela opened her eyes, turning to see Mahir standing there with a warm smile on his face. She returned the smile, feeling a sense of gratitude for his understanding and respect for her beliefs.

"Breakfast is ready," Mahir said softly, gesturing towards the tray he held. "Whenever you're ready, let's eat."

Bela nodded, rising from her spot in the prayer room and following Mahir to the dining area. As they sat down together, the morning sunlight streamed through the windows, casting a warm glow over their meal.

"Thank you, Mahir," Bela said sincerely, picking up a piece of toast. "For everything. You've been so kind to me."

Mahir smiled warmly. "It's my pleasure, Bela. I'm glad I could help."

As they enjoyed their breakfast together, Mahir couldn't help but notice how different Bela looked now compared to just moments ago. She had transformed from the curious, playful girl he had seen in the morning to a poised and professional woman ready for her interview. Her outfit exuded confidence and elegance, and Mahir found himself admiring her transformation.

"You look amazing, Bela," Mahir complimented sincerely, his eyes lingering on her attire.

"That outfit suits you perfectly."

Bela smiled gratefully, a hint of nervousness still present in her expression.

"Thank you, Mahir. I'm a little nervous about the interview."