#1

That was normal day in Protectors Guild. Bryan was shouting his Fire Dragon Roar, Jake was cooking cookies and Oliver was looking what he is doing, Relena was talking with Lo Pho about weapons and stuff and Bri was reading about necromancy and how she can make it better.
Sudenly our friends hear shouting from our little cherry girl Kay.

Kay:Guys, Guys look what I found!!

her guildmates and friend saw that Kay was holding bottle with rainbow liquid in it. Everyone come around and looked on what Kay found.

Jake: W-what do y-you guys think it i-is?
Lo Pho: I don't know but it could be very dangerous
Bri: I agree with Lo pho. Kay give me that potion
Kay: Yes queen

Unfortunate Kay tripped and potion flew from her hands, everyone fast back up from that but luck wasn't on Lo pho side when he wanted back up. He accidently step on Oliver's tail whose run making Lo pho fall on his ass. With a loud BANG and with colorful cloud, Potion hit Lo pho.

Everyone: Lo pho

After few long second we can hear coughing
Lo pho:*cought* I am *cought* allrite guys

Suprisingly voice of Lo pho was little deeper and his accent was less his.
When cloud disappeard Protectors could see that in the Lo pho place we could see human.....kinda. Everyone immediatly grab there weapons.

Kay:Who are you and
where is my pet (Lo pho)
Lo pho:what are you talking about and I am not your pet

When everyone saw that "human" ith Lo pho himself their jaws drop and one girls faces are light blush except Kay because she is red like tomato because how inocent she is. Lo pho looks like human except few things. Now his hight is near a hight of Viking King, he is toned and his 6 pack near 8 pack could be see but in the same time his muscles was lean,
now Lo pho has short brown hair and from top of his head we could cat ears, on his chin we can see brown beard, his purple cat eyes are still there, his hands have little claws and his Protector mark could be seen.
Lo pho clothes are still the same but it could be seen that they little tight.
When Lo pho saw their shock he looks on himself and make horrified face and started mutter worlds. Everyone look puzzled by Lo pho face but only Bryan could hear what he is saying.

Lo pho:*mutter* how is that possible how is that possible how is that possible.

Bryan:What is possible Lo pho.

Lo pho:huh? It's nothing really
Bri: Lo pho maybe we can help?

Lo Pho: It's nothing really I better go to my home see you guys later

After that world Lo pho started running towards exit. Nobody could say a world. For few minutes was akward silence.

Bri:...Ok, everybody I will be going and you could go to your homes or go take a quest, and goodbye everybody.

After that worlds Queen of Dragons left the guild hall and anybody saw angry look on her face.

Few hours later
Lo Pho pov.

How is Possible!!!
What the hell was that potion that make effects of the seal stop working.
Good thing that rest of the seal is intact and only that is only partly.

*Knock**Knock*

Huh?
Who possibly would be at this hour?
I went open the door and what I saw shocked me.
That was Bri!!!
Shit this is bad.

No one pov.

Bri has shadowed eyes and Lo pho couldn't see her eyes.

Bri:....why?
That question little suprised Lo pho,
Bri started slowly walking towards Lo pho and he started walking backward.

Bri: Why you didn't tell me
Lo pho:...
Bri: I was thinking that you are dead
Lo pho: Bri....
Bri: When I met you after attack on Los Catos I saw his eyes but I was thinking it's contingency but after that you need some explanation Lo ph.....no I say your really name.
Lo pho:....
Bri: Tell my truth......Xylo