#8

Xylo and Bren stood opposite to each other. Bri was looking at both of them with widened eyes. Xylo and Bren started to walk towards each other until they were 2 metres from each other.

Bri:'What the hell is happening. The intensity in the air is such that it can be tasted.'
Xylo and Bren started to show their magic outside making the ground around them shake and it could be seen the cracks forming.
Bri:'shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit!'

Bren brown mana started forming into giant wolf behind him and Xylo Yellow-Golden mana started forming into giant figure of Tiger. (A/N: If you guess why I do that first person will be tagged in the next chapter) Ground started shaking much more.

Bri:'shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit'
Suddenly both of them stoped flowing their mana outside and sucked it into their bodies. After few seconds of silence they both started to chuckle which begin to be full laugh. They both suddenly hug each other and continue to laugh.

Bren: God dammit Xylo you didn't change over the years
Xylo: You too Wolfie
Bren: Shut up Kitty Kat
Xylo: When I last time I saw you, you were shorter
Bri: When I last time I saw you were god damm Cat
Xylo: Shut up Woof Woof

They stopped giving each other but smiles were still on their face.
Bri was looking at them with wide as plates and jaw dropped.
Bri: Can somebody explain me what the hell is going on?!

Bren and Xylo look at Bri remembering again that she is still here.
Bri: Xylo from what I remember you hate doggos.
Xylo: Yea that true but Bren isn't doggo, he is a werewolf or in another way wolf-kin. My and his father were friends many years ago.
Bren: Yea one time My and his father were fighting but Xylo Mother stopped their fight because they could destroy large part of the land.
When Bren mentioned Xylo Mother he and Xylo shivered.
Bren: That woman was scary
Xylo: You are telling me that.

Bri: Do you mean that you and Bren...
Xylo: Know each other?
Bren: Yep we were kinda like brothers
Suddenly they could hear shouting.
Micheal: Bren! Where the heck are you?!
Bren: Shit I need to go I don't want Micheal ban me from drinking so se ta Guys.
Xylo: See ya Bren
Bri: Bye Bren
Bren run where his guildmaster is.

Xylo: He surly still is a drinker.
Bri: You could say that.
Xylo: Ok better I go to. I need to look how our newbabies are doing.
Bri: Me too I need to do Guildmaster things

Later that night

Bri was reading the book in her sleeping clothes. Her sleeping clothes are similar to her normal clothes but their colour is blue and white and it has yellow stars on it. Suddenly she heard the knock on her door.
Bri:'Who is this at this hour.'
When She open the she is greated by Xylo form in front of her.
Xylo: Hey can I come inside.
Bri: S-sure 'why he is here'
When Bri closed a door after Xylo come inside she turned towards him.
Bri: Why are you here Lo ph...
Xylo: You can call me Xylo when we alone or there is somebody who know about me and If you asking why I am here? I will sleep with you.
Bri: That is good sometimes I wanted to call you nor....wait can you say that again?
Xylo: If you asking me why I am here, I will sleep with you.
Bri:...

Bri:WWWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!
Bri shouted after information sink into her head.
Bri: B-but w-why i-is t-that!!!
Xylo: Because If somebody could murdered somebody as powerful as Reaper I don't want to think what would happend to you as you sleep.
Bri could notice light blush on Xylo face.

Later...

Xylo couldn't sleep. He didn't know why. Bri easily went to sleep even she was nervous early. Xylo look at Bri sleeping form.
Xylo:'She look beautiful even when she sleeps.'
Xylo move little closer to her head and smell her hair.
Xylo:'Her smell is like drug to me. She smells like flowers and strawberries.'
Xylo look away from her and look at the celling. He kinda lied when he said that he wanted to protect her. Surly he wanted protect her but he wanted to be near her. He suddenly felt that somebody wrap arms around him. When he turn his head he noted that Bri started cuddling to him.
Xylo again look at the celling and said aloud.
Xylo: I really love her, didn't I.