#9

There was special occasion every year in Los Catos. Blood Moon ball.
Blood Moon ball is every year, but today Blood Moon will appear on the sky and it only appear once every generation (around 20 years). Legends says that when the light of the blood moon falls on the two people, they will be destined for each other for eternity.

The ball is in the courtyard of the royal castle which in this day is open for everyone. On the middle of courtyard is fountain in which is special sculpture.
Bri was looking from balcony at the crowd in the courtyard. She was wearing kimono which was pink and has a flowers on it.

Xylo: You surly look beautiful
Bri: Thank you Xylo
When Bri looked at Xylo noticing that he wear black kimono.
Bri: Nice look
Xylo: Thanks I totally can feel air under it.
When Bri heard that she looked at him shocked.
Bri: You are naked under it?!
Xylo:..............Yes
Bri:...........why?
Xylo: Tradition

Akward silence was between them. Xylo look at the sun which nearly hide behind horizon. Xylo smiled.
Xylo: It is time.
Bri: Time for what?
Xylo looked at Bri with a smirk.
Xylo: Blood Moon soon will be visible. Did you hear about legends related to it?
Bri: I read some of them and I think it's impossible.
Xylo: That is how my parents met.
Bri looked at Xylo little shocked.
Bri: Really?!
Xylo: Yes really. My Father was back there a prince and future king of Los Catos and My mother was powerful mage who went by accident to Los Catos on this festival. Like both of them say to me. It was love at the first sight.
Bri: It is very romantic.
Xylo: Oh by the way I wanted to give you something.
Bri looked at Xylo with interested. Xylo opened his hand and on it shoved the light. When the light down, Xylo stretched neck-chain between his hands. On his stretched hands there was golden chain with golden cat-like head with sapphire in its open jaw.
Bri looked at it with astonishment.
Bri: This is very beautiful.
Xylo: Beautiful gift for beautiful woman.
Bri blushed at this statement.
Bri: Thank you Xylo.
Bri take from Xylo hands a necklace and put on her neck.
Xylo: It's perfect and It will be protect you.
Bri: How?
Xylo: I binded some of my magic with a gem in it.

Suddenly they both hear gong.
Xylo smiled and grabbed Bri's hand which made her blush. Xylo started running towards courtyard drawing along Bri.
Bri: Why are you running?!
Xylo: It's time.
Bri: Time for what?
Xylo stopped and turned around facing Bri.
Xylo: Time for Blood Moon Ball to start.
Bri finaly notice that they are in courtyard near the fountain. When Bri looked up she widened her eyes. High in the sky Blood Moon is shinning. Bri suddenly heard some noises. She looked at the fountain which was source of the noises. From the fountain suddenly shoot out magic crystals. They started to float around and put themselves in circle around courtyard. The biggest one put itself in the middle of courtyard high in the sky.
Xylo: Only few minutes.
Bri looked at Xylo with a question in her head, but before she could as what he mean, Red beam shoot from the sky towards the biggest crystal. When the beam connect with a target, crystal started shoot smaller beams towards smaller crystals around courtyard. When all crystals were connected by the beam with the biggest crystal. Suddenly all smaller crystals shoot out beams towards the biggest crystal. When they hit the smaller started to lose the light and the biggest started circle around itself faster and faster until it look like big red miniature sun.

Suddenly red bream like light and started to target somebody. Bri vision suddenly turn red and she notice that beam from the crystal targeted her and ...........Xylo. before she knew she started dancing with Xylo. It wasn't a slow dance or the fast, it was perfect. She felt very happy. She felt like the happiest person on earth.
Xylo: I really love her, didn't I.

Bri suddenly opened her eyes and look around. She calm down when she sees that she is in her home. She felt very warm and when she looked next to her was Xylo who was hugging her. She blushed but calmed down.
She smiled when she remembered what she was dreaming about. She shoot her eyes open and very carefully she got out of Xylo grasp. She went to her wardrobe and pulled out wooden box. When she put the box on her desk and opened she looked at the necklace that Xylo give her. She hide it because of painful memories after fall of Los Catos and that Xylo possible is dead. She take the necklace and put on her neck.

Xylo: I was curious where do you hide it.
She spun around and sees Xylo before her looking down at her.
Bri: I hide it because...
Xylo:..... because of the memories.
Bri: .....yes
Xylo suddenly hug her.
Xylo: Don't worry I will be always with you.
Bri looked at his eyes and He looked at hers.
Bri: I know.
Before they know their faces started to come closer and closer. Their lips were very close to connecting.

If it wasn't for someone to destroy that moment.
Silver: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xylo and Bri went from each other and looked at Silver.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Xylo/Bri: We can explain.

Because my friend Sour was depressed because of one of her chapters in her fanfic I will tag her.
123SourHeart