#7

Bryan: FIRE DRAGON ROAR
Lo pho: That was close but you need work more with speed of your flames

Right now Bryan and Lo pho were training and far from theme are watching them Jakey, Kay who is reading a book recommended by Lo pho about Take over magic, Oliver is sleeping on her lap and Bri is reading a list.

Jakey: L-lo pho s-surly know h-how to fight, e-even w-when he isn't i-in his t-true f-form.
Kay: that is true
Bri: Lo pho is a warrior, something like that wouldn't stop him from fighting.
What the rest didn't notice that Bri was smirking.

Back to fight, Bryan was trying to hit Lo pho with his fire Broadsword. He again missed and his broadsword stuck in the ground.
Bryan: Dammit!
Bryan was trying to pull out but he was too tired. Lo pho come to him.

Lo pho: Ok it end of the training
When Lo pho started to turn around Bryan smirked and coated his fist in fire.
Bryan: FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST
Fist flew towards Lo pho, but to Bryan shock Lo pho grabbed his fist stopping a attack middair and look on Lo pho face was telling 'really'. Lo pho released his fist and Bryan fell to a ground from fatigue and lack of mana.

Lo pho: That was smart Bryan I give you that, but you need train more with especially with your mana reserves.
Bryan:.......uhhhh
Lo pho looked at Bryan and sight.
He grabbed Bryan over his shoulder and went to rest of the group. When they come to a rest Bri finished reading a letter. Lo pho released and Bryan fell into a ground face first, Jakey went to him to check if he is okay.

Bri: Ok Lo pho we need to go
Lo pho: Why is that?
Bri: Sudden Magic Council meeting about GMG
Lo pho: Ok but first you guys

Kay: Yes?
Jakey: Y-yes?
Bryan:.........mhm?
Lo pho: Kay keep training with your take over magic until you can change instantly or around 5 seconds, Jakey keep training with your magic and go to our library to read about Time Magic and Bryan train you accuracy with still and moving objects and control over your magic, are you understand?
Kay: Yes sir
Jakey: Yes s-sir
Bryan: okhey
Lo pho: And you guys help Bryan when you are free.
Jakey&Kay: Yes sir!

Bri: Ok guys we go. See you later.

At the Magic Council

In the Magic meeting we can see four pillars where guild leaders are staying, in the higher pillars we can see their second in command, in centre and biggest pilar is Grandmaster Jonathan.
Grandmaster Jonathan is elderly man with white wizard hat.
On the one of the pillars is guildmasters of Divinus Magia Ritchie And Brandon the Diablo Twins.
Ritchie is Lighting Devil Slayer and his attire is mainly blue colour. Brandon is Sky Devil Slayer and his attire is mainly white colour.
On another pillar is standing Guildmaster and Second of Command of Grimshade Micheal and Bren.
Micheal is tall slender man in black gown and white clothe over a shoulder, Micheal is Shadow God Slayer. Bren is a werewolf and Alpha of his pack and he is Beast Mage.
On another pillar is guildmaster of Wandering Coin Silver and his second in 'command' Fred who is teddy bear.
But sirusly why somebody have second in command a teddy bear.

Silver POV.

Silver:'Why do I have felling to hit somebody'

No one POV

Silver mainly have brown colour suit with his brown bear hat and cloth to mask his face, He is a re-equip mage.

JP: I see everybody is hear
When JP turn towards Bri and Lo pho, his brows went up when he notice Lo pho different form.
JP: Bri who is you friend and Where is Lo pho?

Bri: Well GrandMaster Jonathan...........
He is Lo pho
When Bri said that rest of Guildmasters (except Silver) and their SiC (Second in Command) widen their eyes from shock
Ritchie: What the hell are you talking about Bri?!
Lo pho: You guys need explanation.

One explanation later

Michel: From what I understand one of your guildmates find strange potion
Bri: Yes
Brandon: Which was accidently throwed towards and broken on Lo pho
Lo pho: Yeeeep
Bren: Who get transformed into his human-cat form and stuck in it.
Bri: Yes
JP: And first to know about this except rest of Protectors is Silver.
Silver: Yes

Ritchie: It's kinda a lot to take it
Michel: Yes that true
JP: Ok everybody I didn't wanted to talk about Lo pho new form but about incoming GMG party.
When rest of the Guildmasters and SiC started talk about the party, nobody notice that Bren was looking at Lo pho intesive.

After the meeting

Bri and Lo pho towards the exit and they were talking about the meeting.
Bri: Did he sirusly send for us because he has a problem what colour disco ball should be.
Lo pho: It wasn't THAT bad Bri, we advice him few decorations too
Bri: I know Lo pho but why are you wanted Red Fenixsus? (Same flower that OOO Xylo give OOO Bri)
Lo pho: Because it's your favourite flover.
Bri blushed a little.
Bri: Oooo

Suddenly from the corner appeard Bren. Lo pho and Bri stoped when he appeard and Lo pho went in front of Bri and look intesive towards Bren who has the same look.

Bren: Long time no see....
Bri widened her eyes.
Bren:....Xylo.