#2

Bri: Tell my truth...Xylo

After Bri said that name, Lo pho frowned and immediatly pin Bri to the wall making her "yeep" in a cute manner but Lo pho is too angry to notice this.

Lo pho: Don't call me that. Xylo is dead
Bri: What are you talking about? You are Xylo Prince and Future King of Los Catos.
Lo pho: Xylo died when he failed to protect his people and replaced him Lo pho warrior who is last survivor of Los Catos.

After that sentence there was akward silence.

Bri: Tell me.
Lo pho: Tell you what?
Bri: How you hided your magic, form everything!!!

Lo pho saw that Bri won't leave until she get her answers. Sighting he back up from Bri and coated his hand with yellow colored magic and pressed it on to his chest. When he put down his hand magic seal started to appear.
Magic seal was circle with sealing symbols around it, but what was the most interesting was inside of the circle. There it could be seen 6 sealing magic circles 5 small and 1 big. On every small sealing circle there is padlock but on the big one the padlock is half destroyed and there could be seen a outline of somebody.
Bri was looking at awe suprised how complicated is magic seal.

Bri: how? When?
Lo pho: Every newborn royality, high nobles or soldiers and generals who did something great they got a special seal that if you are in greate danger seal is activated your smell, magic is sealed and changed and for a body we are transform into our lesser type of our species. That mean more cat then human. It last around 6 months.

Bri: I was thinking you don't like calling you a ca- wait what.

Bri looked shocked towards Xy- Lo pho.

Bri: You said that seal last around 6 months but I believe your seal was activated years ago....

Lo pho: Normally seal makes your magic half powerful but I changed to totally seal my magic and form but I needed to edit it few times and it should last until I decide to destroy it.

Lo pho looked down little ashamed because he hide this fact for many years before Bri.

*Sniff*Sniff*

Lo pho looked at Bri and he got shocked because Queen of Dragons started cry. Before Lo pho could say a world suddenly Bri tuned at him and hugged Lo pho and put her head against His chest. Lo pho was shocked much more that he was earlier.

Bri: *sniff* I-i a-am soo happy that you are alive *sniff* I sometimes blame myself for what happend to Los Catos and....

Before Bri could say more she was hugged back by Lo pho and she could feel his head on her head.

Lo pho: You shouldn't blame yourself Bri. The one who you should blame me I was their future King, how can I lead my people If I can't protect them.

Their was silence between them but they didn't mind. They both have each other. Before they know they fell asleep with each other arms.