#5

Lo pho is walking towards Bri's office.
He was thinking about what happend early.

Lo pho:'Good that was only him I wouldn't like to talk with her'
Lo pho shivered thinking about that.

He was close to Bri's house. That house was very big and he could see a lot of plants especially flowers. He knew that she uses them because of her magic he knew that this is sometimes a burden, but still this makes this place more beautiful.

When Lo pho put raport on Bri's desk, he heard voices outside a house. He could hear Bri but this second voice is very similiar but he couldn't remember whose voice is it.

Bri: Today again we have nothing
???: Don't worry love we will find a answer soon.
When Lo pho heard world "love" he felt like his blood was boiling, but very fast calms down.

When Bri and second person come to her home they saw Lo pho and he could finaly recognise this other person.
Lo pho:'Oh it's Silver, perfect'

When Silver saw a strange cat-like person he requip eternity and pointed at Lo pho.
Silver: Who are you and why are you here?

Lo pho roled his eyes knowing that Silver won't recognize him for sure.
Lo pho: Giving a report to Bri, Coin leader.
Lo pho points a stack of paper in Bri's desk.

Bri: Thank you Lo pho
Lo pho: No problem my Majesty
Silver: Wait what?!

Silver was looking at Lo pho and Bri still processing what he heard.
Lo pho: You will explain to him because I have business to do sooooo good night Bri.
Bri: Good night Lo pho
Silver: Silver.exe stop working

With Bri and Silver after explanation

Silver: So are saying that Men was that cat from Council Meeting
Bri: Yep
Silver: And he turn into human because of the potion
Bri: kinda yes

Silver still couldn't understand what the hell is happening. After he come back to Wandering Coin he will need a drink or few.

Silver: I better be going Love so see you soon
Bri: Good night and Silver
Silver: Yes?
Bri: Don't call me Love.

Silver could see that she was sirious.
Surly he too was Guild leader but He wouldn't argue with a girl. That would hurt.
Silver: O-ok. Good night.
After that Silver left and go towards Wandering Coin Hall he sirusly need a drink.

Bri after Silver left
Bri's POV.

Okay let's what we have here. I grabbed a raport from Lo pho. Hmmm let's see. First we have Bryan the Fire Dragon Slayer on his training Lo pho and he were practicing Swordsmanship and from what he write Bryan was suprised that Lo pho could use a sworld, He doesn't know everything about him. Next we have Kay from what he write She is Animal Take over mage and she was abused because of her power from her real parents and her adoption family, if you could name foxes a family but I won't argue with that. Ok he went with her to library and get her a book with animals that she could knew them when she encounter them she could transform into them and he tells her to transform between transformations without errors. That was good idea natural Take Over Mages are rare.
Ok now we have Jakey Time Magic user. He is very nervous and shy person and he could lost control with his magic. From what I see Lo pho tells him to use his magic for small things, like when he need more ingredients for his magic he will use it to quicken their growth and for baking his sweets. It's very good he will learn to control his magic and for his confidence he will need something else.
*Yawn*
Oh god I am so sleepy I go to sleep.