Chapter 15: The Vault

(A/N: This chapter contains a gory death, and mention of blood. If you dislike both, do not read it, otherwise, enjoy. Don't blame me if you get a wet bed after reading this chapter at night)

------

By the time they managed to bypass the elevator, the alarm went off as well when the power came back on. "What happened?" Acronix asked before getting out his communicator. "Billy, why did you turn the power back on?" There was no response. "Billy, report."

"Billy can't come to the phone, Acronix." The Blue Ninja sarcastically answered on the other end.

------

Outside, Cole was placing the mercenary in the back of his car while the Blue and Green Ninja look at Borg Tower, amused. "Why don't you come on out and surrender? We will give you a lighter sentence."

"The only sentence I'll be getting is my brother's when I make that wish to resurrect him. So, up yours." The communicator then went dead.

"Well, so much for the deal." The Green Ninja said.

"Let's get down to the vault and help Cliff." The Blue Ninja replied before they take off while Cole was reading Billy's rights.

------

The hacked elevator arrives down into the vault before Acronix and his goons came out and look at the hallway. "The teapot has to be here somewhere." Acronix said to his goons. "You have your orders. Find it."

The mercenaries immediately split up to whatever vault they came across to try and find the correct vault, typing in codes for the doors since one of the goons actually works for Borg Industries, and provided each of them with a code. They opened the first few that they came upon before Acronix looked in each one of them. One had the Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu, another had the Golden Weapons, another had the Sword of Sanctuary, which Acronix immediately entered. "The Sword of Sanctuary may not be what I need, but it is an interesting weapon." He said to himself.

"Interesting weapon is right." Samurai I's robotics voice was heard, causing Acronix to turn around, immediately coming out of the vault to see his goons were all the ground and unconscious. "But you should've been more accurate in your timing instead of being distracted by other artefacts. Look in Vault 17."

"What?"

"Look in Vault 17." Samurai I repeated with annoyance.

"I heard you the first time, samurai." He heads over to the vault number, enters the code, and the door opened for Acronix to see that there was nothing in it. "What is the meaning of this?"

"Not quite what you were expecting. Look at the blade."

Acronix did as he was told and sees the sword's prediction, show Samurai I coming in for a surprise attack. As predicted, Samurai I comes out from above the ventilation shaft, causing Acronix to backflip as see the samurai land. "So, we meet again, Cliff Walker."

"I guess you found out by snooping through Uncle Cole's desk." He stands up and removed his helmet to show his true face.

"I definitely have."

"If you came for the Teapot of Tyrahn, I'm afraid you're too late."

"Where is it?"

"Look at the blade again."

Acronix looks at the blade before turning to see the Red, White and Green Ninja coming out from around a corner. "Oh, the Red, White and Green Ninja."

"Not just them." The Blue Ninja was heard when Acronix turned to see her and the Black Ninja behind Samurai I. The Blue Ninja was holding the teapot.