Prinxiety/Logicality: High School AU

Sanders Sides AU
Fanfiction Idea:

Plot:
[insert school name] High is having a play. But there's a catch, it's decided by a raffle ticket. Everyone's(students) name is in it. Roman, Patton, Logan, Virgil, Remy, and Dean are casted as the main cast. Virgil didn't want to, but Dean somehow convinced him to do it. Roman and Virgil end up as the romantic interests, and fall in love. Patton and Logan are the second love interests, and by the end of the play, they end up dating.

Characters/Character Dynamic:
Roman [insert last name], the school's favorite theater kid. He's is one of the popular kids. Out-going, willing to help, and always trying his best are a few reasons he's popular.

Patton [insert last name], the school's favorite 'Dad'. He's friends with Roman, and is also popular. Famous for his dad jokes and puns, and how innocent he is.

Logan [insert last name], the school's genius. Best friends with Patton and Roman. He's known for being blunt and seems emotionless, AKA a robot. Know one knows how he became friends with Patton and Roman. Studants like him because he's willing to help people study. Teachers like him because always has good grades, but has the tendency to correct them.

Virgil [insert last name], friends with Deciet, Remus, and Remy. Not much is he known for, except for the fact he is sarcastic and who is friends with.

'Dean' or 'Dee' [insert last name], also known as Deciet, is the school's worst kid(only in name). Skips class, smokes, lies, and much more, he is the baddest boy there is. Always seen with Virgil and/or Remus.

Remus [insert Roman's last name], Roman's twin brother. He is worse than 'Dean' in many ways. Dirty jokes, pranks, rude comments, he does all this and more, but not often. He is often repulsive and unpredictable.

Remy [insert last name], the gayest guy in school. Friends with Patton, Logan, and Roman. He is also popular, a great friend, and has lots of advice. He is also friends with Virgil, Deciet, and Remus. Also, works at Starbucks, and knows everybody.

Emile Picani, the school's therapist/psychologist. Always there to help. Virgil comes to him for help sometimes and he keeps it a secret, because Virgil ask him to, nicely. Taught Virgil what to do when having a panic attack. Also, is Patton's uncle. He usually helps people by using cartoons, books, comic books, and other forms of media.

A/N:
  Don't have to use the plot or character dynamic. You can use either or both.

Date Written: Tuesday September 10, 2019 AD
Date Published: Thursday September 12, 2019 AD