Reincarnation: Otome Game[1]

Story Idea:

Plot:
[insert name] was a person who liked otome games. Not because they wanted to win the boys hearts, rather they liked the settings and how the characters developed through the story. They liked to listen to the characters and their backstories, and to see how they became the person they are. [insert main character] saw them as people, and not just as characters. Also, the capture targets are pleasing to the eyes.

[insert main character] was on their way home from school to finish playing [insert game title] otome game. This one had became their favorite otome game. This game was actually planned out and the characters seem like they could be real people. They had finished all the routes including the hidden ones, but didn't do any of the bad endings yet. Anyway, on their way they died from [insert death of choice], and woke up as baby.

They now lived a good life and is happy, until they came across a capture target from [insert same game title from before] otome game at school. Shocked at what they had learned, they decide to write everything they know from said otome game. From then on, they decide to . . .

Date Made: Wednesday September 11, 2019 AD
Date Published: Tuesday October 1, 2019 AD