Harry Potter: Back To The Past[1?]

Story Idea:

Plot:
Harry is upset years after the final battle, still feeling guilty. He feels as though it is his fault it happened. He became Hogwarts DADA teacher  after the war because he didn't want to fight anymore and become an Auror. He, also, didn't get back with Ginny because he don't think he could handle a relationship for a long while.
It is year 2001 and Harry still feels upset for something he could have stopped even though he could not have. Every night he goes the ROR feeling horrible and wallowing in self pity. One night he shouts, "If I could go back and redo it, I would!" Hogwarts heard this and decided to help him. Hogwarts can manifest into a 'ghost with color'.
She tells Harry about a way to go back but can not go back more than fifteen years. Not physically go back but mentally (back into his previous body). Even if he can go back further, his body wouldn't be able to handle it and potentially cause horrible damage. Though, there is a catch, he has to bring Draco with him. Draco became the potions teacher, and also has feelings of wanting to redo his time at Hogwarts. He is also given the choice to tell his friends and bring them back as well.

Date Made: Saturday December 21, 2019 AD
Date Published: Saturday December 21, 2019 AD