Chapter Nine

Amanda walked home scared, a bit happy and somewhat confused. Anxiety filled her body as her bosom rose and fell. She zipped her dress from the side and adjusted her feet into her footwear.
She had left his house hurriedly. She continued her journey home as the beautiful orange sun set in the blue sky.
She walked into her house lazily with a small smile. The memory of what had just happened flashed into her mind and she smiled then frowned.
She sighed remembering how things had turned out.

As they were on the bed with Tobi enveloping with hungry kisses, there was a loud honk. Tobi rose up from the bed. His eyes showed pure fear.
"What's going on?" Amanda asked worried
"My parents. They are here" he said anxiously. His eyes shone at her. He paced the room as his hand scratched his head furiously.
"I have to go" she said hurriedly reaching for her dress which was somewhere on the floor. They searched for her dress and shoes with shaking hands. If his parents saw her here, the consequences would be dire.
Fear was written in their every movement as they searched for her things.
"Found it" Tobi chimed
" Thank God. I've found my shoes too" she almost yelled.
"Shush" he silenced her. "They can't know you are here"
"Oh okay" she said in a low tone.
She wore her dress expecting him to help her with her shoes but he just paced around the room.
Amanda stared at his anxious state and felt sad.
To her, it almost seemed like he cared more about his parents finding out than her leaving his room in one piece.
She slipped into her crocs and ran as fast as her legs could take her down the corridor to the stairs. He was right behind her.

When they got to the bottom of the stairs, she turned around staring at him, waiting and searching for a small hint of affection or even concern. Sadly, he just took her and and pulled her towards the back door. Suddenly, she was whisked out of his house. She found herself on the other side of the door  still waiting for a small piece of his affection.

He walked to her slowly, gave her headband and slammed the door.
"So I will see you at school?" she muttered behind the door.
Tobi heaved a breath and shook his head.
"Caleb was right. I should stay away from her" he thought as he walked to his mother in the kitchen.

                         🤯+😋

Sorry for the late update.
Been super busy.
What do you think?
Comment
Like
Share
You see that little star, tap it, it brings luck.😀

From your fave poetess,
Resa💖