𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1 ~ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧

"Are you fucking kidding me Richie!?" Eddie Kaspbrak stared in total sock at the idiot he called his best friend.

"I didn't mean to..." Richie Tozier stared at the ground, desperately trying to avoid the anger of his short friend.

"What do you mean you didn't mean to burn Ms James's notes?!" Eddie was getting more and more hysterical as he realised the stupidity of the situation.

"Yeah, but she was being a bitch! She stole whiskey flask! You know that one shaped as a small book? She said she was gonna tell the principal!" Richie finally looked his best friend in the eyes. Richie then smiled, then started chuckling, then roaring with laughter.

Eddie stared at the overexcited raven-haired boy at his feet.

I am this close to murdering you little trash mouth.

"Why the fuck are you laughing!" Eddie stamped his feet, his voice a whiny cry.

This only fuelled Richie's laughter.

"Hahahah! You're, ha, so, ha, fucking funny when your angry, haha, Eddie spaghetti! HAHAHAHA!" Richie barely got the words out. Tears were springing from his eyes and his stomach hurt from laughing.

Eddie stared dumbfounded. He had no clue why Richie wasn't taking this seriously, he could get in huge trouble, possibly expelled.

"RICHIE! YOU MAY BE EXPELLED AND YOUR LAUGHING!? UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE!" Eddie threw his hands up in hopelessness.

Just as Eddie was about scream, Bill, Beverly, Ben, Stan and Mike rounded the corner, obviously deep in conversation.

"Hey boys!" Beverly raised a hand at the clearly distress boys. "What's so funny Richie?"

Richie pointed at a scowling Eddie; Beverley smiled.

"Bev, I swear to fucking god..." Eddie pointed a finger at the smiling Beverly.

She put her hand over her mouth as Eddie gave her the cutest death stare ever.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She screamed, laughing her ass off.

"ARE YOU KIDDING!" Eddie screeched at them, looking over to the rest of the losers with desperation.

They were no help at all.

Eddie could tell that everyone else was on the verge of laughter.

"You guys are some shitty friends." He glared at all of them as they rolled on the floor like idiots.

They are idiots... and they all look fucking ridiculous.

Eddie could feel a smile slowly spread across his face.

Don't laugh, don't laugh, don't-

"Come on Eds!" Richie (who had calm down a bit) produced a sly grin for the brown-haired boy

Fuck it, Eddie thought.

Laughter bubbled out of the small boy in huge waves. Within no time, he was on the floor with his friends roaring with laughter.

Anyone who walked by would have thought they were psychos, but the Loser's Club didn't care. They were enjoying each other's companies.

After everyone had stopped laughing Beverly asked Eddie finally, "Why were you so angry with Richie?"

Eddie glanced at Richie, quickly giving him a death stare and replied, "Because he set Ms James's notes on fire."

Beverly stared at Richie, a look of complete and utter shock and... joy?

"Way to go Trash mouth! She stole my cigarettes last Tuesday! The stupid hag got what she deserved." With that she high fived Richie.

Richie grinned, proud that at least someone recognised his brilliance. He turned and looked at Eddie, who was rolling his eyes at his friends' stupidity.

"Sorry for laughing at you Eds! You just are so damn cute!" With that, Richie reached over and pinched Eddie's cheek.

Eddie slapped his hand away, his cheeks a faint shade of red.

This did not go un-noticed to Richie.

"I know! I'll buy you ice cream! I'll buy all of you ice cream!" He stood up and raised his hands in triumph.

The group collectively shrugged and made their way to the Derry ice cream parlour.

"YOU HAVE ONLY EVER TRIED VINALLA!" Richie screamed, causing half the customers to stare.

Eddie bowed his head in shame.

"Yeah, it's my mum... can you keep it down 'Chee?" Eddie practically begged.

"Y-y-yeah, you're being r-r-r-real loud r-r-Rich." Bill stuttered out, wincing at the thought that they'd be kicked out.

"Nonsense! We are trying every flavour here for little Eddie Bear!" Richie draped his arm around the small embarrassed boy, sinking further into himself.

"You're insane." Ben replied, rolling his eyes, but not refusing.

"Well we better hurry up if we want to get this done!" Richie cried, making his way to the counter.

2 Hours Later!

Two hours and 23 flavours later, the Loser's Club were kicked out of Derry's only Ice Cream Parlour.

"WELL JOKES ON YOU!" Richie screamed at the closed door of the shop. "I HAD NO MONEY!"

Richie waved his fist wildly, everyone groaned, full to the brim with ice cream.

"So, Eds, what is your new favourite flavour?" Richie ran up to wear Eddie sat clutching his stomach.

Richie seemed not at all effected by the amount of ice cream they ate, even Ben felt sick!

"Honestly," Eddie glanced at Richie who was desperately waiting for an answer. "Still vanilla!"

Richie's mouth dropped open. He shook his head once, then again.

"You mean to say, that you still like plain ol' vanilla, when we just went through 23 flavours? You mean I wasted my ice cream techniques on someone who still likes plain ol' VINALLA!? To say I'm offended is an understatement! Hmp!" Richie spun around, arms crossed, glaring at everyone.

Eddie laughed, "You're an idiot Tozier."

"Oh, you love me Eddie Spaghetti!" Richie cried, giving Eddie's cheek yet another pinch.

"I hate that name!" He squealed, but his face suggested otherwise.