𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯 ~ 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲

So I just watched 'It Chapter Two' and I was sobbing. It was so sad! Like you can't watch that and say reddie isn't real.

I'm in a Reddie depression at the moment, so, I'm a trainwreck. 😭

Here's Reddie edits I cry myself to sleep with. (I don't own any) 

"Nope! Sorry guys, we are not starting until EVERYONE is here!" Richie gritted his teeth. His friends were starting to get on his nerves.

"Rich, it's been an hour and Eddie still hasn't shown up, can't we like, I don't know, do something?" Beverley complained, stretching out across a very flustered and stiff Ben.

Richie frowned at her and replied, "Absolutely not! If not, all losers club members are here, then we must wait."

The whole group groaned in unison as Richie plopped down on the floor, arms crossed.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit

A steady rhythm pounded in Eddie's head as he hastily threw things in a bag.

Shit! I'm gonna be late!

It was inevitable that Eddie would be the last to arrive at Richie's house.

It was, in fact, his mother's fault yet again that he would arrive late to a friend's house.

She had made him go see her friend's daughter's dance recital, why Eddie had to go was a mystery to himself.

"Eddie Bear? What's the rush? Where are you going?"

Speak of the devil.

"I'm just going to Richie's house Mummy. All my friends are going." He replied, cringing as he said 'Mummy.'

If it was up to him, he wouldn't say 'mummy' at all, but the one time he called Sonia 'mom' she had a rage at him, saying that he didn't love her anymore and making him feel bad.

"Oh, Eddie Bear, I really don't like that Richie boy... he's a bad influence on you." Sonia sat down on the bed occupying majority of space in the room.

Eddie winced hoping it wouldn't break under her weight.

"Don't worry, all the others will be there, and you can trust me." Eddie smiled, feeling anxious.

Please let me go, please let me go, please let me go.

Sonia sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Fine, but you have to promise to call me as soon as you get there and answer all my calls, understand?"

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" Eddie hugged his mother, giving her cheek a big kiss.

Eddie cursorily packed the rest of his things and raced out the door to Richie's house (which was a few blocks down.

The Losers Club was yelling back and forth when the doorbell rang.

DING DONG!

"See! That'll be Eddie now! See it didn't take that long!" Richie gave a knowing look at them all.

Ben shook his head and rolled his eyes as Richie turned away.

Richie opened the door and standing there, wheezing and red faced, was Eddie Kaspbrak.