14 - Fangs

Seulgi took out the newly washed fabric out from her locker. A yawn escaped her lips due to the lack of sleep she had.

She stared at the gray colored hoodie in her grip from last night, thinking of a way on how to give it back to the owner. And the fact that Taeyong seemed to be avoiding her made it more complicated for her to return it.

They were in good terms the last time they talked, which was this early morning when he dropped her off the humans' dorms. Then the second she called out his name when she spotted him at the end of the school hallways, he was ignoring her.

Taeyong didn't even spare her a glance nor shown any sign that he heard her. And Seulgi doubted that the vampire didn't hear her calling him.

Triple threat weren't even in their usual table at the cafeteria during lunch period. Yuta and Yerim weren't seen either.

With pouted lips, she clutched the soft fabric in her hands, bringing it up to her nose as she took a whiff of his scent that still lingered on the soft clothing.

/flashback/

"Anything to make you happy"

Touched was probably an understatement to describe the gratitude and happiness that swelled in her heart.

"Thanks, vampire" She smiled gratefully, squeezing his bare shoulders lightly.

He gave her a heart stopping smile. "Anytime, human"

The two of them swam a bit more, enjoying the paradise they were in before calling the night- more like early morning.

Seulgi shivered, feeling the cold air kissing her bare skin as she rose from the waters. Her teeth chattered as she slowly picked up her clothes.

"How are y-you not f-freezing?" She frowned seeing him unbothered by the ice cold wind.

He soon followed her actions, picking up his own clothes as well. "I'm a vampire, remember?"

She pursed her lips in response, hugging herself in attempt to warm herself up.

He stared at her quivering state with a blank expression, handing over his gray hoodie that she was wearing earlier.

"W-What?" She stared at him with lost eyes.

He took a step closer, placing the hoodie in her hands. "You're shirt wouldn't be enough to keep you warm," He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, bringing his lips closer to her ear. "Unless you want me to warm you up"

Seulgi's mouth hung open at his statement, pushing him harshly by his bare chest. "Shut u-up!" She managed to spat out.

"And wear your s-shirt already!" She turned her back to him, slipping on his hoodie.

She heard a low chuckle from behind her. "You can look now"

But the vampire still had no top on. And his damp hair and the droplets of water that drizzled down his bare torso didn't seem to be any help at all.

Her cheeks tinted a shade of pink at the sight, but was quick to regain her composure. "Wear the damn shirt already!"

"There's my feisty girl back" He smirked, complying with her request.

"Let's get you back to bed" He told her softly, lifting her off the ground. "The bear is getting grumpy already" He teased with a lopsided smile.