22 - Meet the Parents

There was nothing sweeter than the sound of the school bell indicating that their algebra period was finally over. One last subject and Seulgi could finally escape this hellhole called school and spend time with her human friends.

"Hold on class!" Mr. Han held his hand to catch the students attention but to no avail.

Everyone hurriedly packed up their stuff before their algebra teacher could tell them; "I'm the one who will dismiss you, not the school bell". He was about to tell them off, but Youngho was quick to cut him off.

"See you tomorrow, Mr. Han. Have a great day!" Youngho stood up from his seat and bowed politely to the teacher.

Mr. Han could only sigh as they all cheered silently. Thanks to Youngho, they don't have to go through another fifteen minutes of extension with their algebra class.

"Come on, hurry up" Youngho side eyed the two females, gesturing them to quickly dash out of the room.

"Let's go" Seungwan chuckled, linking her arms with Seulgi as they head out of the door.

"Wha—"

"Move aside" Seungwan turned her head to the vampire who deliberately bumped into her.

Seungwan opened her mouth to speak but the words were caught in her throat the second the vampire glared into her soul.

"I said move" She repeated, clicking her tounge impatiently.

Seulgi spun around and met eyes with the vampire with crossed arms. The impudent vampire was getting on her nerves. She had been rude ever since their class started; blatantly shooting daggers at every human being every chance she gets.

After a bit of delay, the mix between humans and vampires in class officialy began today. So far, it was nowhere good. Unfortunately, they shared a few classes with annoying stuck up vampires, including the one in front of them.

"There's enough space for you to walk through, YooA" Seulgi replied in a polite and calm tone.

YooA looked down on the human, scoffing a laugh. "Oh you are one brazen human right here, aren't you?"

Seulgi grinned in return, making her raise a brow. "If you have nothing relevant to say, we'll just leave" She told her before walking away with her friends.

YooA balled her fists, burning with rage. "Yah! Kang Seulgi!"

Seulgi stopped in her tracks, feeling the countless stares lingering on her when students stopped by to watch was bound to happen next.

Both Seungwan and Youngho nudged Seulgi to just ignore the vampire and continue walking. However, Seulgi thought it was better to face her.

YooA's stilettos clicked on the tiled floor as she approached Seulgi with a burning stare. Seulgi sighed and spun on her heel to face the taller female.

And that's exactly what she did.

"What is it, YooA?" She spoke calm manner once again.

YooA stopped in front of her with a glower. She used her tall figure to her advantage, staring down at her to somewhat scare the human off. Jokes on her, Seulgi was unfazed.

"Just because you're friends with Triple Threat doesn't mean you're already on the same level as them" YooA spat out distastefully. She raised her hand and Seulgi almost thought she was gonna get slapped. "You're still a mere pathetic human, Seulgi. Get that inside your thick skull" Instead, her finger pushed her forehead roughly.