Chapter 4: J-Hope-ful Day

"Elisse-shii! I'm starving. Please let me eat." Complained Ho Seok in the middle of plowing a 250-square meter field. "I'm melting here!" He yelled in the muddy surface, feeling the heat of the angry sun.

"Uh-uh-uh. I thought you're gonna do all I want?" She said making him remember what he said earlier.

"You're over-using my kindness!"

"Hey, Botchok!" She called the dog and it immediately came near her lap.

Ho Seok's eyebrows came close to each other. If not because of that furry kind of an animal, he would've ran off the field. "Did I say I want to eat? No, right?" He pinched the bridge of his nose. "Plowing? Oh c'mon. A piece of cake."

"I can see you have a bright and shiny future, darling. See you later." She grinned and about-faced.

"Elisseuu! Where are you going?"

"I'll wash our clothes!" She made a smirk. "..and your.. underwear."

"Don't forget to bring Botchokeu with you!"

"Who said I'll bring him with me?" She brought Botchok beside a mango tree and tied the dog in it. "Hey, watch my man for me, please." She whispered to the dog.

"Ruff-ruff-ruff!"

-

Elisse came back to the field with a basket of avocado milk shake and tuna sandwich. Perfect for a healthy morning meal. There's still a few meters for her to reach Ho Seok but she stopped when she felt a bag of blood pumping in her chest ㅡ twice on how it usually does. The feeling isn't new for her since she felt it yesterday. "Reserve it in your dreams, Liss. Not now, not now."

"Hey!" Shouted the hard-working Korean while waving his hands. "Can I eat now?" He asked and the young lady nodded from afar.

Ho Seok ran towards her and helped her arrange the picnic set. "What's this?" He pointed the yellow-greenish, slimy-looking drink inside the plastic glass.

"That? A mountain frog extract made with love. It's good for the muscles. You better drink it, there's a lot of work to do today."

"Come again?" He said while biting a portion from the sandwich - pretending he doesn't hear Elisse's last sentence.

"There's a lot of work for YOU to do today. Heard it?"

"Whaaaaat??"

"Do you want me to untangle Botchok from the tree?"

"Work? Works? Naah, I'm more stronger than what you think." He said confidently.

"Good. Now, drink this." She said.

Ho Seok's face turned blue like, "You know, I love frogs as much as I hate dogs so, I beg your forgiveness. I won't drink the whatever-frog-extract that is, your highness."

"Is this a way of saying 'yuck' ?"

"Mmmm. Nope. It just hurts me drinking my friends."

"Pfft. Are you sure you're twenty years old? Haha. That's an avocado shake!" She laughed so bad letting her dimples say 'hi' to Ho Seok. He face-palmed and later, just smiled at the situation.

Lub-dub.
Lub-dub.
Lub-dub.

"Elisse?" Ho Seok waved a hand in front of her face but it only lead to no obvious response. "Hey." He pinched her nose and..