Chapter 6 : Shorter Distance

Author's Note : I want to say thank you for all the readers who supported my story up until chapter 5. Another chapter's here! Please don't get confused with the italicized paragraphs. It's J Hope's/ Ho Seok's POV.

Excuse my grammar, I'm such an amateur writer. Hehe.

ㅆㅆㅆㅆㅆ

"Ghooost!" Ho Seok yelled by the time he opened his eyes. His arm is hugging a girl's figure and their faces are almost inches away.

*boog*

Elisse hit him in the nose and gave him a death glare which could be interpreted as "You, fool! Can't you see I'm sleeping? Don't Koreans really have manners? Arrgh."

"Aiish, Elisseu.. Why do you have to target my nose?" He said while massaging his wholes.

"Tsk. Stop whining, boy. You look like a horse." She rolled her eyes, wrinkled half of her face, pulled up the blanket and went back to sleep. Ho Seok found it cute for a half-awake lady so he made a curve on his lips.

"Elisse-shii."

"What?" She faced and glared at him.

"Even though you're annoying sometimes.... you're beautiful."

Lub-dub.

Lub-dub.

Lub-dub.

"N-No need to say, boy!" She managed to say, trying to fight against Ho Seok's cheesiness. "Tsk. Ghost, huh. And what did you just say? I'm annoying???!! Pssh, shame on you twenty year-OLD who's afraid of everything." She said while making her way off of the bed.

"Hey! We're not done yet! Where are you going?" He said stopping her.

"Somewhere I could continue my dream." She smirked.

"Ohh. Stop it, woman. You're dream's real. And you are now talking to him."

"Pfft. I can smell a big-headed here." She rolled her eyes.

"You're right. Who can't smell herself?"

"Shut up, Ho Seok!!"

"Call me J-Hope! I like it when you say it." He said remembering the night when Elisse spoke his stage name.

"Whatever, Horse." She turned around and walked towards the door.

"Oops. Someone's blushing. Omg!"

"Psh." She murmured as she slammed Ho Seok's door.

-

Today's Wednesday. Elisse realized that Ho Seok has been with her for already three days and it's making her worry knowing that neither one of them knows why Ho Seok came to the Philippines. She thought of it as selfishness if she'd only keep him in her house, taking things on profit as his fan. So she decided to make a way to help him regain his memories at least.

While Ho Seok is in the bathroom, taking a bath, Elisse is inside her room busy with her phone. She searched Bangtan Sonyeondan's recent status on the net, she went to Naver to see the latest news in the KPOP industry. BTS might be on a hot issue now 'coz J-Hope is missing. She opened Youtube, then Yahoo, then Google, then Twitter , then Weibo, then Line, but all sites just gave her the same updates that was being updated since last Sunday.

"Did the Wi-Fi broke again?" She thought as she pressed the 'reload'. After twenty minutes of trying, Elisse gave up because no progress has happened. She decided to go to the kitchen to make their breakfast and by the time she opened her door, she found a sleeping Ho Seok sitting in one of the wooden chairs at the living room. He's sweating again just as the last time she saw him. She was bothered seeing him mumbling some words like "Give me my money back."