Chapter 5: Second Night Together

"You're not going anywhere." A familiar voice caught my attention as I exited our dressing room. We just finished practicing our War of Hormones dance steps so I kinda need to chill outside the Big Hit building. But before I went to another direction, another familiar voice echoed.

"I can't stand this anymore. I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend." The way she spoke, her pitch, I knew who's voice was it. My girlfriend's. She never texted me about going here in our company so I was quite stunned when I heard her voice. And about her last sentence, I'm dead sure they're up to something so I didn't think twice about invading their privacy.

"Do you love him?" My fists balled themselves ready to punch the guy. What kind of question is that!! And she is my girlfriend so what does he expect?

"Jungkook, please." She held his hand and looked at him in the eye. For what I am seeing now, I want to jump into conclusion that my girlfriend has a secret love affair with someone. With someone I used to call brother.

"Do you love him?"

"Jungkook, let's stop this now."

"I said do you love him?!!" He sounded way too imperative inviting me to join their conversation. But I controlled myself not to, I want to know deeper about what they're talking. I wanted to be sure.

"Yes, I love him! Are you happy now?" I love you, too, Yool Bi.

"Do you love him more than you love me?" I just realized how foolish Jungkook was. After I treated him nicely, after I cooked food for him, after we share our snores everytime I sleep together with him on his bed because he's afraid of darkness, this is what I get? He's evil.

"Of course!" Said my girlfriend which made Jungkook to pull her towards him and brush his lips onto hers. What's more hurtful than this? Seeing your friend enjoying the moment with your girlfriend as they taste each other's lips? I can't let this happen. I'm gonna kill you, Jungkook. I was about to run towards them and punch my friend to death when my girlfriend pulled off from the kiss and spoke.. "I love.. you more."

"Go to hell the both of you!" Elisse, in the middle of her sleep, was awakened by Ho Seok's scream. She hurriedly went into his room only to see him panting in anger. She was shocked when she saw tears streaming down from his eyes too.

"What happened, Ho Seok?" She asked as she quickly sat beside him on his bed. "Are you okay?" Ho Seok unknowingly hugged her very tight as he let his tears fall. "Hey, tell me what happened."

"Just a dream." He said while gripping her body. He can't let her see him cry.

"Jungkook again?" She thought out loud.

"How did you know?"

"Nah, I saw you last time sweating in anger too. You said you're gonna kill him."

Ho Seok broke off from the hug. "I did say that?"

"It's up to you if you'd believe me." She said in her usual tone, mean.

"Elisse-shii.." Ho Seok looked at her. "I'm sorry for being a troublesome."

"It's okay." She said wiping his tears. "It's only just a dream. You can sleep now." She rubbed his back and hugged him one last time before leaving his room.

By the time she got off from his bed, she felt a hand pulled hers and heard Ho Seok speak. "Can you please stay here with me until I wake up?" Startled by what he had said, she went silent. She felt butterflies in her stomach again, worse, even the worms joined the butterflies. She was about to say an excuse because she might get her hopes up by sleeping with him in his room but her tongue slipped and agreed with the guy. "Okay."

"I'm not trying to be a quidnunc here, but I want to ask, why did you came here in our country?" She said while busy pulling the blanket up to her chest. Ho Seok on the other hand, is busy thinking what should he answer. Even he, himself, doesn't know. His dreams weren't clear yet and he can't remember what really was the reason why he booked a ticket to Manila.

"I'm sorry, I can't tell for now. My memory is full of blur that I can hardly recall what has happened to me." He said biting his lip. But somehow, his dreams let him remember some details about his past. And the thought of it made Ho Seok frown. His friend, whom he see as a brother, stole his girlfriend. Worse, his girlfriend love him back. He shook his head. Even if he doesn't love his girlfriend anymore, he still can't believe it that they both betrayed him.
Just then, another flashback came across Ho Seok's mind.

~

"Oh." I forced a smile. "By the way, who's your bias in our group?" I asked Elisse who seemed to be so addicted to us, BTS.

"Mmmmm. Jin!" She said happily.

"..." I didn't say a response and let her continue. Ahh! Seems Jin-hyung is our HIT to most Filipinos.

"He's a boyfriend material, right? Right? Is he really a good cook?" She said. "Wah. I sometimes feel bad about your PD-nim for giving him short lines and exposure on your MVs. But still, I like him."

"..."

"Are you asleep, Ho Seok?"

"..." I kept silent so she'd think I felt jealous. She might also be sleepy now after carrying the burden I made this day. She needs to rest.

"Are you really asleep? Hey?" She tickled my armpit to check if I was really not awake. God knows how much I wanted to cry! It's ticklish! Gosh! But since she spoke again, I kept pretending what I've started.

"Good. You can't hear me. To be honest, it's not Jin whom I really like in BTS. You know, I can't be so honest with you. You might take advantage if I told you you're my bias. You know what? Even though V caught my eyes first, it was the guy named J-Hope who captured my heart." She said and I caught myself blinking numerously. Am I this fluttered? Why does my heart racing so fast?

"Call me weird but I don't believe in those random sayings that 'You can't love a person if you haven't seen him' because although I haven't seen you before personally, I think I've fallen inlove..so bad." I wanted to laugh because of this girl, good thing I have a reason not to. Is she serious? Hahaha. But I won't deny it, I'm blushing.

"And do you know why I lied? Because I want to stop what I'm feeling, now that you're here. I know you have a girlfriend, J Hope." Then it hit me. Only my BTS brothers know I have a girlfriend. How did she find it out? If I was not mistaken, she's a paparazzi. A cute one.

"When I was just a fan of yours, I was never bothered of that fact because I know you're a star flying above the sky for me not to reach. But when we became friends, which is unexpected for a fan like me, I doubt where my feelings could go. And about what happened this morning, I didn't see that coming. The scene when our lips met, it keeps on playing inside my head. Even now, I could still feel your lips on mine. I may act like nothing controversial has happened between you and me, but inside me was a wild Elisse asking for another one." She said and I made a sound. I can't help not to laugh. The fierce Elisse I encountered earlier, was a pervert young lady in disguise! Haha. But again, I can't stop smiling because of her words. I want to know her more.

"I really don't know what's running on your mind, neither do I know when will you decide to leave the Philippines but I hope you'll treasure the times when you're still together with me, J Hope." She said. I can feel the sadness on her tone. But in the way she utters my stage name J Hope, its like..

"Wrong move." Ho Seok said as he looked at the girl beside him. "You just gave me the advantage, Elisse."

ㅆㅆㅆㅆㅆ

That's all for now guys. Today's Monday so I have to update. I apologize for making it short since I'm quite busy with my other fandoms plus I'm making a starting chapter for my friend's story. I hope you'll wait for next Monday's chapter because I'll make it long. And I mean it as long.

I hope you'd read my other stories too! Have a nice day.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts! :)