Chapter 7: It's Been A Week

"But the thing is.. I don't see you as just a friend anymore."

It's been a week since Ho Seok confessed his feelings to the girl. While Elisse, on the other hand, still couldn't believe it. It was just a matter of three days, though. Who falls that fast?

It's been week that they're spending their time in the farm, in the mountain, and in the whole island. It's been a week since Elisse's grandparents left and hasn't returned yet when she expected them to come last Saturday. It's been a week that she can't access the social media too because the signal is so weak. So, it's been a week, yeah.

"J-Hope, don't you miss them?" She asked the guy addressing him in his stage name because he insisted her to.

"Them who?"

"The guys. I mean.. Them. BTS." She said causing Ho Seok to stop in the middle of squeezing the breast of the female cow.

"Ahh. Them.. Y-.. Yeah." He said with no emotion. "Milk's ready! So.. Breakfast?"He said as the last drop of milk from the cow made the bottle full.

Doubting Ho Seok's previous words, "Okay," was her only reply.

While on their way back to the house, silence is dominating between the two. This was always the setting after when the guy confessed. It must be really a wrong choice for not bringing Botchok with them. "So.. When will your grandparents coming?" Ho Seok asked out of the blue.

"Ohh." She gasped. Then a thought hit her. They never contacted her during the past days. Even just a call, a text message, or a letter in bottle, none. "I don't know."

"Maybe they're busy having fun with their colleagues. Hehe." Ho Seok said trying to stop the silence to come again.

"J Hope." She held his arm and their eyes met. "I'm afraid." She said with almost watery eyes. Her thoughts couldn't be real. "They couldn't be in danger, right?" She said as she felt her heart beating rapidly.

Ho Seok removed her hands from his arm, and intertwined his hand with hers. "Yes, they couldn't." He assures her.

"Are you sure?"

"Nah. Don't think of those things, okay? Negative thoughts leads to negative results." Ho Seok then smiled at her. She felt happy somehow. Realizing how lucky she is. She was just dreaming of J Hope before, she was just a fan of him before, but now, he's beside Elisse with his fingers locked against hers. How sweet is that, knowing that he already confessed? She smiled secretly.

Side be side, both of them felt the warmth they think they needed for now or maybe until who knows that they didn't even noticed the darkening of the skies. The clouds formed in nimbus and the wind was starting to blow harder.

"You know, I used to hate rainy season before." Ho Seok said gripping her hand softly as they were running in the field.

"Why?" Elisse glanced at him and seeing him catching his breath made her chuckle.

On the second groan of the skies, raindrops started to fall. The girl didn't hear Ho Seok's words anymore because of the thunder sounds and just followed his lead towards their house. Eventhough she liked him ever since, she wasn't really sure of her feelings towards him. A part of her is happy. Happy that the guy she likes, likes her too. But another part is telling her that it's hard for him to like her.

For her, he's a star, she's a stone. She's always wondering how would it feel like if she was his girlfriend. But, going deeper into it, she thinks that maybe they're not compatible for each other. He's a Korean but she's a Filipino. They don't share same beliefs. Moreover, she's still for school while he has already a career. If he goes back to Korea, what will happen? Her life is here and his is there. She thinks that they can't be together, forever.

The rain is getting heavier but their house is still a bit far from where they are. Ho Seok pulled Elisse's hand softly, he lead her and ran to the big Narra tree where they could stay for the mean time since neither one of them brought an umbrella.

"Is it cold? Are you okay? You might get sick." He said checking her forehead. "I'm sorry. I forgot to bring an umbrella. I really didn't noti~~"

"J Hope!" She narrowed her eyes to the lad's face and arched one eyebrow. "I'm okay. Okay?" She laughed so bad. She didn't expect the guy to be this overprotective. Still, she's controlling herself not to squeal like O.M.G. Ho Seok really cares about her.

Ho Seok face-palmed at that moment and just rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh..uhh. Uhmm. Yeah." He smiled at his obvious stupidity. Little did he know that Elisse saw it and she smiled too.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked her.

"You're cute." She said immediately like she was called from 911 and a second later, it's Elisse's turn to face-palm because of what she said. She didn't think out loud, did she? "I m-m-mean, y-y-you're.."

Ho Seok just laughed at her and unconsciously pulled her towards his body. He wrapped his arms all over her and felt her warmth against the cold atmosphere.

She doesn't know what forced her to do it, but Elisse, too, hugged him and leaned her head in his chest. She could hear his heartbeat. Was it beating for her? She immediately pulled out from the hug. She remembered something about the guy.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you like me, J Hope?" She asked with curiosity. Insecurity. Obviously, he would answer a 'yes' but of course, she is not just a fan. She really is a die-hard fan of Bangtan Sonyeondan and a J-Hope-biased, she spazzes them 24/7 and the fact that J-Hope has a girlfriend made her asked that. She thinks that maybe Ho Seok just misunderstood like from admiration. Why not? Or is just Elisse was just too assuming because she likes him. "You have a girlfriend, right?"

Ho Seok frowned upon hearing her words. He remembered Yool Bi, his ex, again and how she and Jungkook fooled him. Ho Seok doesn't know what to say to the girl. He knows the answer is 'NO' but he felt a lot of emotions attacking him causing him to just stare in the space between them.

He felt bad coz he remembered them again: Ji Min, Nam Joon, Jungkook and what he has done to Tae Hyung. Were they really just the reasons why he landed to the Philippines? He felt angry. He still can't figure it out why he came to the place. He wanted to cry because he misses his grandfather. He misses the time when everything is just normal and happy between his relationship to the BTS family. He felt miserable, helpless and betrayed.

But another emotion of him is happy. Elisse really knows and searches facts about him in the internet. What does he doesn't know that Elisse knows about him? He wanted to laugh because she thinks that he has a girlfriend.

He looked at her. She's so beautiful. Her brown eyes are big and sparkling. Her eyelashes are not that long but they are in-arch. Her nose is carved well and her lips... He looked at her lips. He never have seen her put on a lip balm or a lip shiner or anything that would make it reddish-pink just like her cheeks.

Ho Seok unknowingly stepped closer to Elisse, who is waiting for him to answer. "Uhmm. J Hope? Hello??" She waved her hands in front of his face. He still doesn't answer. "Hey! J Ho~~"

Too late for Elisse. The guy already claimed her lips.

쇼쇼쇼쇼쇼

Hehe. I finally updated. Thank you for reading guys. I'm really sorry for the long wait because chapter 7 was deleted in my iPad and i don't why. So, basically, this part is just a revised of my original. Huhuhuhu. Oh well, good day!

PS: I didn't insert Botchok in this chapter because I was nearly bitten by a dog last time. Haha. Byee!