Chapter 7

(A/N i was going to make this a filler chapter i swear omg but i couldnt resist IM SORRY)

I woke up to the bus lurching to a stop.  Austin got up and put a blanket over me as he went to get cereal and take his heart medication. I groaned and rolled over, too tired to get up. I heard a bowl clanking onto the counter and the cereal being poured. I guessed it was only Austin who was up. 

I tried to fall back to sleep, but it wasn't the same without Austin's arms around me. I sat up and used the blanket as a cape. Austin looked over and waved, his mouth full of cocoa puffs. "Good morning," I mumbled, walking over to pour myself a bowl. 

"How'd you sleep?" he asked after he'd swallowed. 

"Amazingly, what about you?" I answered, which was true. The best sleep I'd had in a while.

"Not bad, but you kept hitting me in the face in your sleep," he grinned. 

"Oh...sorry about that.." I giggled. 

"It's okay, you were still adorable," he answered before taking another mouthful of cereal. We sat down and ate together, watching the news. It was already about 11 in the morning, and their show was at 3. If everyone else didn't wake up soon, we'd have to creatively come up with a plan to get them going. 

I sighed as I placed my empty bowl in the sink. I picked out an outfit, a Sleeping with Sirens T-shirt, black skinny jeans, and grey Toms. I fixed my hair and makeup, and stepped outside. It was hot out, but not that bad yet. 

I looked around at the other buses, not seeing much signs of activity in any of them. I didn't really care, though. I just had to take a walk. 

I felt an arm around my waste, and I could tell it was Austin's. "What are you doing?" he asked me, kissing the top of my head. 

"I want to go for a walk," I answered, looking up at him. 

He sighed. "Why?" he asked, obviously not wanting to let me go.

"To get some fresh air, I hate being cooped up in that bus for too long. I want to explore," I replied. 

"It's a little early for that. How about we go together after our set?" he smiled. 

"I kind of want to go alone. Sometimes I want some time to think, and having other people there defeats the purpose," I explained. 

"Lee...I really don't want you going anywhere by yourself right now, especially after what happened..." his voice trailed off. I averted my eyes. 

"I won't do anything," I said. I meant it, too. Or at least, I would try not to do anything. I can be impulsive...

"I'm not sure...how about you come back inside and we can talk about it later?" he asked. I agreed, and stepped back into the bus. It was now almost 12:30. 

"When do you think they're going to wake up?" I asked, getting irritated.

"Pretty soon, they didn't really drink last night so it shouldn't be that bad," he answered, looking over at their bunks.

We sat down as the news report finished up, not saying anything. It didn't take long for people to start moving. Aaron got up first, then Phil, then Tino, and then Alan. 

 After some breakfast and the usual getting ready procedure, they started to prepare for their set. They were on stage in an hour, and the sound tech still needed to make sure everything was sounding good. 

After everything was finally ready, they started to stretch. I laughed from the side, seeing them jump around and trying to hide the fact that they were nervous. "Five minutes, you guys," came a voice from behind me. They all chugged their Monsters and grabbed their instruments. And then, it was time.