Three

Silver pom poms and glittered white country boots lined the carpeted floor. I followed that man's instructions? Maybe I had lost my way again?

"Hello?" I screamed. The cheers and laughter of a small crowd of women attack my ears as I progress deeper into the room. They were singing and dancing to some music on the speakers. I step to open the last glass door and am greeted by a sea of women? Models?

Their hair was teased and curled to perfection. Glittered shadow adorned their soft eyelids. My cheeks flush as their eyes fall on me. "Hello. Would any of you know where I can find a Ms. Cathy Lee Simmons?" I hold up the white business card to show them. One blonde woman eyed me hatefully as I walked closer to show them the card. 

"Her office is down the hallway through the glass doors" an Australian beauty directed.  

"Thank you." I smiled and quickly skipped to pass through the glass door. I pass a hallway painted with pictures and art. Murals of football players and scantily clad women adorned each wall. The farther I went, the more women I saw; each girl was getting sized for what looked like a skimpy costume. 

I knocked on the clear glass door and to my horror, see the same lady from yesterday. Next to her was another woman with blonde hair who looked a bit older.

"Kesley! You're late!" Ms. Simmons pouted.

"I know... I got lost and then some-"

"I can't believe it! You came" the older woman smiled with glee, as if I had an option.

"It seemed as if I had no choice" I grin, returning her sarcasm.

"Didn't I tell you Mary?" Ms. Simmons whispered to the older woman as she inspected my features.

"Your were right. I must admit, I was skeptical." she tapped her chin approvingly. She rose from her chair and lifted me up, turning me around to inspect me. "She has the perfect dimensions! Perfect teeth! Clear skin. Oh she'll be a hit, especially for the more closeted men" she grabbed my chin.

"Can someone please tell me what is going on" I fumed, adjusting my blouse for the last bit of decency I possessed.

"Sit down Kesley" Mrs. Simmons instructed. I sat obediently and waited for their words. 

"You poured wine one me at the Oakwood yesterday." she informed me, as if this was news I was completely unaware of.

"Yes and I apologized Ms. Simmons... but I don't have any money"

"I don't want your money" she interjected, agitated by my interruptions.

"Then what do you want?" I ask timidly; there was no telling what I could get myself into.

"That was a one of a kind YSL heel and Fendi top." she ignored my question again. "25k, plus 7,000" she began crunching numbers on a pink calculator, "that is 32k. Mind you, those were from the spring collection and only 20 were made in the world"

I  looked down at my lap and fumbled my fingers as the debt grew. 

"Either way, you are indebted to me." she grinned pridefully. I refused to meet her eyes as she scolded me.

"Do you know what location you are in?" the older lady inquired.

"Some Halloween convention?" I answered.

"No. This is the Dallas Cowboys stadium. And those girls you passed? They make up the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders."

"Okay?" I nod still confused.

"One girl was dismissed... for.. reasons we wont get into, and because of this, we've been scrambling to fill her place." the older woman interjected.

"No girl fit the bill, but when I saw you... well it was as if everything fell into place." Ms. Simmons sighed with a breath of relief, "We want you to join the Dallas Cowboy cheerleading team" she smiled, folding her fingers under her chin.

"What?" I stand in shock, clearly I had misheard them.

"We want you to join our organization Kesley" Ms. Simmons says once more, as if her words held no importance. 

"But...you don't even know my dancing skills? Or  whether I can keep a beat?"

"With a body like that, who cares?" the older blonde shrugged.

"But? I don't know the moves?"

"We have coaches and veterans who can teach you"

"But my school! I am a full time student" 

"We can accommodate Kesley. Many girls are in college who are on the team. Some even graduated."

"But.....but"

"We can do this all day. I'll have a reply for everything you reject." Ms Simmons smiles, leaning back in her chair with victory. I pout as I stare at them. They were unmoved.

"It's either this or you can pay me 33k, oh!" she slides the calculator closer to her and punches in another number, "44k since I spent 10k for dry cleaning."

"I don't have that type of money." I whispered, knowing my fate was sealed.

"So what's it gonna be Kesley?" Ms. Simmons stared, waiting for my reply.

A/N:

So what do you think Kesley will do?