Thirteen

Re-read chapter 12! It's been a while!

I wake up in his bedroom, gently stretching to take in the scenery of the room. You would never know he was a high ranking football player by the look of his room. It was nicely decorated with sleek designs and a soft brown interior.

"Bradley?" I whisper, reaching over to the empty side of the bed but it laid barren

"Bradley?" I whisper, reaching over to the empty side of the bed but it laid barren. He probably carried me after our ANTM marathon last night  then went to sleep in another bed.

He was such a gentleman.

I walk down the wooden stairs and into the kitchen deciding then that I would cook breakfast for the both of us. As I turn into the kitchen I see three chefs already in the room, plating a buffet of eggs, pancakes, and bacon .

"Oh! good morning" I smile awkwardly.

"Good morning" they smile and pass me a plate but hold my hands out to stop them. "I should wait for Bradley" I smile sheepishly.

"It's Saturday. He sleeps till 3pm and by then it will be lunch" once chef chuckled, familiar with his routine.

"3pm?" I repeat and quickly glance at the time; it was only 10 AM. "Well...I guess I can have my breakfast now." I pout, sitting at the table so they could plate my food.

Eagerly, I eat, blowing the top of my stack of pancakes and bacon to cool it down. The chefs attended to my every need, pouring me juice and fetching my syrup and more napkins.

I could get used to this.

"Thanks so much!" I smile to them before I venture out to explore the rest of his luxurious mansion. He had a 6 bathrooms, 8 bedrooms, 2 home gyms, and so much more. I continue exploring through the last of the house until I see another room at the end of the hallways. The door was slightly ajar and I tiptoe in to see a sleeping Bradley, snuggled in the bed. He had no shirt on with gray sweatpants. He looked so peaceful and calm.

Would I be so vile as to bother him while he slumbered?

Of course I would!

I sneak over to the bed and pretend to blow into his face, twisting his hair and ears but he does not stir awake. "Bradley... Bradley!" I whisper until he stirs awake. He pulls me into his arms and kisses my neck, rubbing against my back with care. "Being woken up by a DCC girl? It must be a dream. Pinch me" he smirks.

"Fine" I smile and move to pinch his face.

"Ouch!" he frowns, softly pinching me back. I giggle softly, observing his face as we stare into each other's eyes. He runs a warm palm against my cheek and pulls my chin to face his. "So are you gonna tell me now?"

"Tell you—?" I drag my sentence out and frown, looking to the floor with guilt.

"Don't play dumb Kels.... Something is keeping you at DCC." he accuses with a scoff.