Fourteen

I woke up, greeted by the faint kisses of Bradly against my cheek.

"Mmmm" I groaned, beaming with glee as he forced me awake. I felt my bare skin against his and reddened, the images of last night now replaying in my mind.

"Good morning sleepy head" he flashes a handsome grin that made me swoon. I couldn't believe I had given myself to Bradly Paise: head quarterback, hometown hero, part-time model. He was so different than the stud the media pushed to the public.

He pulled me into his arms and pressed his lips against mine, engulfing me hungrily. Eagerly, he ran a rough palm through my hair, trailing it down my slender body in appetite. Just before we connected for round two, the buzzing of his phone interrupted the fun. "Bradly" I whispered, trying to pull away so I could see who the caller was.

"Ignore it" he cursed, sliding down to latch onto my throbbing flower. He pulled me onto his face so he could consume me.

I tried to close my eyes and enjoy his warmth but his phone rang again. "Maxwell?" I announced, leaning forward to read the name.

"Sh**t" he curses, quickly pulling me off so he could answer it before the buzzing stop. "Yo max! What's up?" he sighs, leaning forward to pull on his boxers. I pull the blanket covers over my body, watching him curiously as he stood and walked to the window.

"Yea? Mmmm...really?" he nodded. "So what do we do now?" he asked the other person on the line.  "Max. You're the best" he nodded, exchanging a glance with me.

Eventually, he hung up and paced to the bathroom to wash his face. "So....that was Max"

"Max?" I asked through a whisper. He wiped his face clean, leaning against the frame of the door to observe me. "He is like the Bill Gates of hacking. He couldn't trace the number that's been sending you threats. But he did say it was sent locally from a burner phone in Texas"

"Great! So where do we go from here?" I pouted.

"I guess we lay low and be transparent as possible?" he shrugs, running a lazy palm through his short hair, "You don't have any other secrets right?" he teased, his blue eyes brooding over mine.

My heart races as I hear his question but lowered my eyes to the ground. I knew my secret would come out eventually.... but I couldn't tell him about my true age, especially knowing he was 20. "No... I don't think" I smiled, ingenuity filling my core. He pulled my chin up to his and kissed my forehead with care. I was turning 18 in just a few months! It would be okay.

"I should start getting ready, I have practice in a few hours," I admitted, not wanting our time to end. He smirked and lifted me into his arms, kissing my lips with desire. I knew he wasn't finished with me yet. "I guess we getting ready at the same time ma" he hinted and lifted me away to the shower.

------

Monday Morning

I walked into the DCC cheerleading office, bright and early the next day. I was already in my uniform and makeup, as expected,  since today was a full dress rehearsal. 

I make my way past the DCC posters that lined the hallways and see Cathy hunched at her desk, sorting throw a mountain of papers.

"Hello Ms. Cathy!" I greeted. She peeked over the pile and smiled as soon as she saw me. "Kesley! What a pleasure to see you! You've been a hit!"

"All thanks to you!" I answered, already feeling guilty about the true intentions for this meeting. Bradly said I needed to ask for the contract I signed so his lawyer could look over it. Maybe he could find a loophole or clause to get me out of my sentence.