Jungkooks Maid👠

Rated: 14+
Yoongi: "What are you reading?"
Jungkook notices Yoongi over his shoulder looking at his phone. He quickly locks the screen and turns back at him.
Jungkook: "Since when are you so nosy??"
Yoongi: "I don't know...bored I guess."
Jungkook: "Well that hurt"🙃
Yoongi: "Huh?"🤡
Jungkook: "Comforting to know I'm your last option for entertainment"😒
Yoongi: ...
Jungkook: "Nevermind..."
......
Jungkook: "Can you go away now?"
Yoongi: "What?"
Yoongi takes a seat next to Jungkook on the couch.
Jungkook: "Can I just be alone?"
Yoongi: "You're always alone..."
Jungkook: "Yeah...my point..."
Yoongi: "Ugh fine..."😒
Yoongi leaves and Jungkook goes back to reading the story on his phone.
An hour goes by and Taehyung enters the room without Jungkook noticing. Taehyung slowly approaches him and suddenly grabs Jungkooks phone out of his hand.
Jungkook: "Hey!! GIVE IT BACK!!"
Taehyung: "Oh so you aren't ABLE to REPLY to MY text but you can read...read...Jungkooks Ma—OH MY FUCKING GOD—Jungkooks MAID??!! FAN FIC SMUT +21?!!!"
Jungkook: •___•
Taehyung: "What the fuck is this..."😕
Jungkook: "Uhhh I can explain.."
Taehyung starts to read...
Taehyung: "As Jungkook stood over me I was terrified and aroused at the same time. He was so handsome and sexy when he was mad, what a man. My eyes stared down at his enormous size and our eyes locked, Jungkooks dark eyes filled with lust. I want you y/n—wait who the fuck names a girl y/n?? Like y...n or like yeeeennnn??"
Jungkook: "GIVE IT BACK YOU DICK!"
Taehyung: "Speaking of dick...whoever wrote this isn't accurate with you know...sizzzeeee?HAHAHA"
Jungkook: 😡
Taehyung: "My latest fan fic isn't as juicy as yours is...lucky😞. Mines kinda boring and so cliché...she's a girl who comes into the club and I was just a waiter. Wish I had a fan fic maid version like you."
Jungkook: "HUUUHH???🤡"
Taehyung: "Dude, you're not the only one that reads fan fictions about yourself. I get horny and bored too."
Jungkook: "Just give me my phone back..."
Taehyung hands Jungkook his phone back and walks away. Before leaving the room, Taehyung says,
Taehyung: "Do you want me to send you the link to our fan fiction?"
Jungkook: "Huh? Like a threesome one?"
Taehyung: "No."
Jungkook: •__•