Chapter 1

Elise POV

I got up, today was adoption day and we had to dress nice. I'm not doing thy because no one wants to adopt me, they want younger kids who've been through a lot.
I've been through a lot. I've been stuck in this hell hole for 12 years. My parents died in a serious car crash when I was only 1.

I got dressed in the nicest outfit I had
•strapless floral dress
•dark blue vans
(A/N I going to tell you guys what she wears so you can picture it)

Mrs.Carzen came up stairs and barged in my room. "Get up people are coming!" she said yelling at me then......wait for it.....she slapped me guess you guys didn't she that

She left a big outline of her hand on my cheek.

Cameron POV

I have seen flyers for children at an orphanage and I wanted to adopt a child. I didn't know how I was going to tell the boys. They weren't old enough to adopt but I was. I walked into to the living room to see all of the guys in there watching spongebob. This is a great time to tell.....
"Cameron you look worried is something wrong?" Nash asked
"Iwanttoadoptachild!" I blurted out.
"Say it a little slower dude." Shawn said
I took a deep breath and said..
"I want to adopt a child." I said slower this time. All of the boys looked at me with a confused look on there faces.
" What do you mean?" asked Matt. "We'll I think we will look more responsible with a kid and it would be fun to have someone to run around with."

"You are such a child." said Nash while rolling his eyes. "Lets do it!" said Taylor.
I was really happy.
We got in the car and drive to the sunny side oprhanage, we got inside and a bunch of kids were lined up looking sad. Some people were talking to some of there kids but one caught my eye.
She looked about 13. With blonde hair, and hazel eyes.

Elise's POV

A bunch of boys walked in, they were really loud but attractive. One looked at me and turned back to the boys. that's right no one wants me.

Cameron POV

Once I saw her I knew she was the one. I turned to the boy"Guys I know who I want!" they looked at me and nodded meaning me to continue. "I know we wanted a younger kid but that girl all the way down the line, looks lonely and I want to adopt her."

They turned to look at her. "I think she is the one!" said nash and everyone else agreed.

I walked over to her and bent down, she didn't look up or anything except she kept her head down and tears started to form in her eyes.

Elise's POV

The tall,tan boy from the group walked over and bent down in front of me. I kept my head down because I didn't want him to see how ugly I am, tears started to form in my eyes but I didn't want to cry I front of him.

He lifted my chin up and I looked into soft brown eyes."What is your names?" he asked. "Elise" I muttered. "That's a very pretty name, my name is cameron and that group of boys are my friends" he said turning attention to the group who was no looking at us curiously.

"What do you want?" I asked, it sounded a little rude but I didn't want to take it back......