16. Alive

Fear The Walking Dead
Beginning of episode 12 of season 5. Charlie didn't run, Madison is alive, and Logan can suck my dick and stop existing.

This is months after the last chapter. So you might be a bit confused but it'll make sense eventually.

💫

Morgan and Al were driving on a long dirt road toward the camp that had been set up by their people when they found something. Al stopped the pickup truck seeing a limping figure. She thought it was a walker so did Morgan. But then the male figure turned before collapsing in the middle of the street.

"He's alive," Morgan said getting out of the pickup truck followed by Morgan.

The two knelt down next to the man. They turned him over to face the sky to look him over. He had scratches on his face, dirt layered over his skin, his hair messy, and he had a swollen ankle which would be the cause of his limping.

"Let's get him in the truck and take him to camp," Al said both her and Morgan picking the man up and moving toward the pickup truck.

💫

Everyone was sitting around the fire watching the stars and talking to each other when Al and Morgan drove in. They drove particularly fast too.

They got out of the pickup Morgan going to the bed of the truck while Al went over to the people sitting around the fire. They all looked up at her confused and concerned with her current flustered state.

"June! We need you to come and look at this guy." She said then turned going back over to Morgan who now had the tail gate open.

June got up following Al over to Morgan who had was looking at the unconscious man in the bed of the truck. Alicia, Madison, and the others watched from their seats.

Then all of a sudden before Al and June got to Morgan, he put his hands in the air. Then he stepped back as the man in the bed of the truck sat up a gun in his hand.

"Who are you? Where am I?" He asked as some of the others raised their guns and slowly made their way over to the truck.

"Troy?"

The man's head turned and he went wide-eyed at the sight of Alicia. Right behind her was Daniel and Madison who, as soon as they saw it was Troy, they pulled out their guns out and pointed them at him.

"Oh god..." He said putting his arms up and dropping his gun into the bed of the truck. This is his end.

This is going to be where he dies. He only wishes that he could take back all the things he had said before he left his camp. He wishes he could talk to them once more. Say goodbye at least. Madison took the gun out of the truck as Troy stayed seated where he was.

"Get out of the truck and get down on your knees," Daniel said as Victor and Luciana pulled their guns telling the others to stay back.

Troy slowly got out of the bed of the truck his hands in the air the whole time. His feet landed on the ground and he moved to stand beside the passenger side of the truck. He then got down on his knees and threaded his fingers together at the back of his head.

"Mom, we...we don't do this anymore," Alicia said hesitating while thinking back on everything that Troy had done.

She wanted him to die. They didn't do this kind of thing anymore. But he's done bad things. But they didn't do this anymore! But he's a bad guy!

"You know we should Alicia. And I'm going to whether you want me to or not." Madison said making Troy close his eyes looking down at the ground. His eyes connected with the walkie on his belt and he whipped his head up.