03. Heal Me

your not my boyfriend

Theo walked down the hallway of the farm house a gun on his belt and a machete in his hand. He focused on Liam's heartbeat to make sure he was okay while he was checking for... zombies? He knew Liam didn't like calling them that.

He checked all the rooms and saw nothing. But he smelt blood. It was faint but he could follow it. Unfortunately it lead back to the room Liam was in. But it wasn't Liam's blood. Then he heard a scream and Liam's heart rate sky rocketed.

"Theo!" The chimera heard Liam scream his name and he sprinted down the hallway toward Liam. Once he got into the living room his eyes widened.

There on the couch was Liam trying to fight off a zombie. He had a gun in his hand but he didn't pull the trigger. Why didn't he pull the trigger?

Theo ran over slicing the things head in half with the machete. Liam whimpered looking at the now dead undead man that lay on the floor.

The zombie was what he smelt. He smelt it's blood when he was looking around. Theo looked at Liam dropping his machete and hand gun. Liam looked at the body with wide eyes like he was about to cry.

"Are you okay Liam? Did you get bit?" Theo said that's how it spreads right? Through a bite? That's what Liam had told him it did on tv. "Liam!" The betas eyes snapped up to look at Theo with tears almost sliding down his face. "Alright come on." Theo said taking the beta and picking him up. Liam made a squeak holding onto Theo like a life line.

Theo brought the boy down the halls to the master bedroom. Then he closed the door with his foot. Theo then brought Liam into the master bathroom. He closed the door behind them and sat Liam on the counter next to the sink.

It was a large bathroom so their were two sinks and a good amount of space between them. Theo then took off the backpack he had on. He opened it on the toilet making Liam look over at him.

"Theo I'm fine you don't have—" but Liam didn't even get to finish his protests as Theo put a bunch of things on the counter and spoke.

"No. You aren't fine you have a bullet in your leg which isn't going to heal if I don't get it out. And you're right I don't have to. But I want to." Theo said looking up at Liam who nodded. Theo grabbed some tweezers looking at the bullet wound then up at Liam who had his brows pulled together. "This might hurt." Theo said making Liam nod and gulp looking down at the chimera.

Theo put his hand on the betas thigh the other had the tweezers. He pulled the ripped clothing back then grabbed a towel dabbing at the blood. He then pulled the towel back and carefully dug his tweezers into the wound to get the bullet. Liam balled his hands into fists his claws again digging into his palms trying not to scream in pain. But he let out a few whimpers and sharp rapid breaths.

Theo finally found the bullet grabbing it between his tweezers and pulling it out. He looked up at Liam who looked like he was in a lot of pain. Theo wanted to take his pain but then the boy wouldn't get used to it. And he knew there would be a lot more pain in the future. For the both of them.

The chimera watched as the wound mended itself slowly. Soon there was nothing but bare skin with blood smudged on it. But then he saw blood leaking from Liam's palms onto the counter and frowned.

"Show me your hands." Theo said making Liam shake his head.

"I'm fine now really." Liam said pulling his hands away from Theo's view.

But Theo frowned grabbing the boys hands and pulling them close to him. Then he pulled the claws out of the flesh of his palms. He looked at the wounds as they healed then pulled the other apart watching as the wounds healed just like his other hand.

"Thank you." Liam said making Theo look up at him and nod.

"I'll be here baby wolf. I'm not going anywhere." Theo said making Liam smile slightly.

The words echoed in Liam's head and he burned them into his memory. He'd never heard Theo actually promise anything or say he'd stay before. It made Liam feel warm and safe in the chimera's presence.

Theo then turned around and opened the shower door. He turned it on to check if there was any water and it see if it was hot. He smiled as the water came out in a steady stream and it started to turn hot. He turned it off then turned to Liam.

"You have a shower. I'm gonna do the same in the other bathroom." Theo said as he jabbed his thumb toward the door. Liam jumped off the counter and nodded.

"Yeah, then we can bring the rest of the things inside and I'll make some food." Liam said making Theo nod and smile at the beta.

Theo slowly stepped out of the bathroom closing the door behind him. Theo stood there for a moment and both knew that they were listening to each other's heartbeat but they didn't say anything.

Liam took the towel off the door and put it on the toilet. It was the closest surface to the shower he could put it on. He then undressed himself turning the water on and getting in.

He let out a breath of relief when the warm water hit his back. He didn't know how the water still worked but he did not care in the slightest at the moment.

The water ran over his skin washing the dirt, sweat, and blood off of him. It felt like he was washing everything away. His emotions came at him in a tenfold. He started to think about everyone back him in Beacon Hills.

He knew that the little drops of hot water on his face weren't water. They were tears. He let out a few sobs as he wondered if his friends and family were still alive. Scott? His mom? His dad? Mason? Corey?

After a long while of self loathing and thinking about the worst possible scenarios that could be happening to his loved ones, he sighed. He then turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. He dried himself off before looking down at his dirty and bloody clothes.

His bag was in Theo's truck.

He groaned then wrapped the towel around his waist and left the bathroom going out to the bedroom door. He opened it to see that down the hall Theo was still in the bathroom.

Liam sighed exiting the bedroom and going toward the front door. His nose scrunched up when he smelt the body that was still laying in the living room.

He opened the front door looking out to see if there were any of those... things. He didn't see any so he quickly ran toward the truck. He hadn't realized he didn't have shoes until his feet hit the gravel.

"Ow shit!" Liam cursed but didn't stop he continued to go toward the truck.

Once he got to the back of the truck he opened the door and reached across for his bag. He struggled for a moment as he had to hold up the towel as well as reach for the bag.

Unknowingly to Liam, Theo watched from the window warm, very clean, and fully clothed. He chuckled seeing the boy struggle as he walked back.

Once Liam got inside he turned to see Theo smirking at him with crossed arms. The beta froze tensing up and swallowed hard.

He didn't notice Theo staring at his torso for a moment. Theo quickly snapped himself out of his gaze that trailed over the other boys wet muscled torso.

"You could have asked me to go get your bag idiot." Theo said making Liam look away gripping his towel.

"I don't need you to do everything for me. You're not my boyfriend." Liam muttered the last part under his breath as he pushed past Theo going into the room he was in before.

"Yeah, your right. I'm not."