Code name: Rotto

•Apollo DiStefano•

I clapped slowly as I walked into my wife throwing knives at a dummy "Impressive, my sweet darling."

She looked at me over her shoulder and winked "You're home early."

"You're training later," I replied.

Arabella picked up another knife and walked towards me wearing a black sports bra, same color running shorts and white running shoes "You're talking too much," she put the blade against my Adam's apple.

I smirked looking into her eyes "Now this is how you receive your husband."

My wife smiled as she dropped the knife to the floor "Hi, handsome."

"Hello, Princess," I gripped her ass to pull her close "how's my little deviless?"

She giggled "I did a lot of bad things today, Sir."

"Oh really?" I sat down at metal chair with my wife on top of me.

"Yes," she nodded looking into my eyes "I need to be punished."

"You need to be punished, huh?" I rose an eyebrow.

Arabella nodded with a sweet smile playing on her delicious lips "I want you to tie me up and tease my clit until I cry."

"That sounds like a rather harsh punishment, Princess," I bit my lip smirking "I love it."

xXx
•Allegra Salvatore•

"Yes! Fuck!" A loud moan left my mouth as I looked into the eyes of the man below me.

xXx
•Arabella DiStefano•

"What do you want me to read to you tonight, Mariano?" I asked him as I walked into his room combing my wet hair.

He was in bed holding both of his babies "I can't stop thinking about today," he said "you need to tell Apollo."

I sighed grabbing an Edgar Allan Poe book "I'll tell him when it's time," I walked over to the bed and sat beside him "do you want me to help you take them back to their bedroom?"

Mariano shook his head "I think I'm going to move the cribs back into this bedroom so they're not alone and I'm not alone."

I nodded massaging the back of his head "We'll ask someone to do that tomorrow morning, okay?"

He gazed at me and nodded with those lost puppy eyes he has been carrying around "Okay."

"Perfect," I lay back and opened the book.

I read to Mariano until he was asleep and put pillows around the twins so they wouldn't fall off the bed. Once I was back in my bedroom I found Napoleon on top of his father's bare back, laying on his stomach as they watched TV on the same position.

"Napoleon, it's time to go to bed, baby," I pecked his forehead.

"He wants to sleep with us," Apollo said gazing up at me "is that okay?"