Code name: Questo e altro

•Arabella DiStefano•

"Why didn't you call before coming?" Apollo sighed frustrated.

Allegra crossed her arms "This is my house too."

"My name is on the deed so I decide whose house is this and it's certainly not yours," Apollo snapped "Mariano is not here so you'll have to come back another time," that's a lie but Apollo, you and I know better for the man we adore.

"Where is he?" She took a seat behind the island "I can wait."

I tilted my head "Why are you so suddenly stubborn to see your ex-husband and kids? You ran away faster than I can snap my fingers."

"I'm kinda tired of your reproaching."

"Well get used to it because this is my house, bitch," I walked out of the kitchen in direction of Mariano's room. I didn't even knock when I got there. When I walked in they were having sex which I observed for a minute or two before Abra noticed me and they stopped.

"Arabella, what the fuck?!" Mariano covered himself and Abra with the sheets.

"If you tilt to the left it will go a bit deeper and I don't know why you all are so horrified by watching someone else have sex in real life, it's kinda hot," I locked the door behind me "can I talk to you in private?" I looked into Mariano's eyes.

"What is it about?" He asked sitting up "can't Abra hear?"

"She can but I don't know if you want her to," I crossed my arms.

"Go ahead," Mariano glanced at Abra "I've told her all my secrets."

"Great," I sat on the bed like a Lotus flower, they seemed to be weirded out "Allegra is here."

Mariano's eyes went wide "What?!"

"Yeah," I glanced at Abra "don't worry, I'm not gonna let her get between you two; my ship has sailed and I'll kill anyone who tries to sink it."

Abra giggled "Thank you."

"It's not a metaphor, she'll actually grab the dagger from her thigh holster and bury it deep in the person's neck," Mariano told looking at Abra so cutely.

I lay between them "So you told her everything?"

"Yeah," they replied at the same time.

"She's brave," I gazed at Mariano "I'm happy for you," I pecked his cheek "now, shall we have a threesome?" I grabbed a hand from each "I can perform a mean oral job."

"Apollo will probably get mad," Mariano said chuckling.

"Then get the hell out so I can have sex with your girlfriend, that he will like," I smirked gazing at Abra who was chuckling "see? She wants the pussy, not the dick," I pushed Mariano off the bed and lay on his spot "much better."

Mariano stood up and covered his dick with both hands "I'm gonna go change so I can talk to Allegra."

"Yeah you do that," I waved him off then gazed at Abra once Mariano was out of sight "is he good in bed?"

Abra nodded as her face turned a deep shade of red "Best I've ever experienced."

I giggled "That's what I say about Apollo but he is the only man I've been with."

"Are you serious?!" She gasped looking at me "how can you live?"

"Really good sex, a black Amex and love," I grinned. "When Mariano is with Allegra I'll bring my laptop to show you the most amazing pic—"