Code name: Solo

•Arabella DiStefano•

"Baby, you have to eat on your own, I have to feed Napoleon," I said handing him the fork.

Apollo yanked the fork out of my hand and gave me a scowl "I'm injured."

"You'll get wrinkles if you keep on scowling," I told and he immediately relaxed his face "good boy."

Napoleon was sitting on the sofa looking at the TV; we are watching a movie called 365 days, it's Polish and about the mafia. Here's a summary: Mafia meets 50 shades. It's not good but there are a lot of sex scenes which is the only reason why we're still watching it.

"Come here, piccolo," I sat him on my lap and reached for the bowl with salmon cubes and spinach in it. Napoleon loves healthy food although his favorite is the same as mine.

My son opened his mouth with his eyes locked on the TV "Who is this man?" Apollo asked chewing.

"I think his name is Michele or something like that," I said.

My husband nodded "How soon can Sofía get him here?"

I chuckled "You want to have a threesome with him?"

"Who doesn't?" Apollo scoffed. "Don't you?"

"Of course I want to," I replied with a smile as my full attention was on Napoleon chewing his food. "You like it, piccolo?"

"Sí, mamma," he told glancing at me; why is he so interested in the movie? My eyes darted between my son and hubby. They're the same.

Once we finish eating, Napoleon fell asleep on the bed with his dad. Now it's time for me to eat but I don't usually eat fish or red meat whilst pregnant unless I'm really craving them; the only meat I eat is chicken.

Ilya walked into the room with a bowl in his hands and sat down beside me "How's everything in here?"

"All right, Apollo finally ate on his own—"

"I had no choice," Apollo protested.

"Shut up," I smiled looking at Ilya "what's up?"

He shrugged "Nothing much. I just talked to my sister and she said she's in love which is great," he was clearly not ecstatic.

"What's bothering you then?"

Ilya glanced at my husband "I'm just wondering where the woman I love is, if she's okay, if she's happy..."

"You have the resources to find out, why don't you use them?" My hand rubbed his bicep softly.

"Because she has the resources to not be found if she doesn't want to," our eyes met and he looked downhearted. "I don't want to bother her."

"All right, sweetheart—"

Someone stormed into the room: Angela "Why is Abra leaving?!"

"What?" My husband paused whatever he was watching.

His sister nodded, glancing between me and her brother "She is loading up her bag—" I jumped off my seat and rushed out of the room, ran upstairs and found Mariano sitting at the bottom of the second floor stairs with his eyes on a white blanket. Angela and Ilya were right behind me.

"What happened, Mariano?" I squatted down and cupped his cheeks to make him look at me; I've never seen his eyes so red, not even when Allegra left "Mariano, tell me."

He just stared at me "I can't love anyone."

A deep frown took over my face "What are you talking about?"