Code name: Affamato

•Mariano Salvatore•

"Sofía," I smiled walking to her "how are you?" I hugged her gently but she didn't hug me back which is odd, she loves hugs.

"Good," her voice trembled "wh-who is she?" She glanced at Abra.

"Oh yes," I chuckled taking a step back "this is Abra," I gazed down at Abra "and we are, um, well this is our first date."

Abra giggled placing her right hand on my chest "The first of many, I hope," she looked at Sofía "nice to meet you, Sofía."

"Yeah," Sofía looked over her shoulder at Arabella "can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure," Arabella nodded with a pity smile which is weird, why would she be giving Sofía that kind of smile?

•Arabella DiStefano•

"What's up?" I acted like nothing was wrong.

Sofía paced around the kitchen "Who is she? Like how and where did they meet? Is this actually happening? I thought he was depressed and that's why I travelled all the way here to be with him!" She exclaimed as she combed her hair with her fingers quite anxiously.

A deep sigh left my mouth "I guess he finally found someone who made him change his mind—"

"They just met!" Sofía seemed crazy.

I crossed my arms "You should be happy he is getting better but you're not happy because he is not getting better thanks to you."

She stopped pacing and looked at me ashamed "It's not that..." a deep sigh left her mouth "I mean I am happy he is getting better but I wish I could've been that girl..."

I approached her and wrapped my arms around her gently "It's okay, Sofía, we don't know how long this will last just go with it." Not that I don't want it to last, but there's not much I can say to make her feel better.

"All right," she whispered as she hugged me back.

"Awesome," I pulled away "why don't we open up a new bottle and get drunk?"

"That sounds like a motherfucking plan," she nodded.

"Great!"

•Apollo DiStefano•

"Ew," I gagged as I watched my best friend and Abra cleaning each other's throat with their tongues "Arabella!" I called out and she came back from the kitchen with two glasses of wine "thank god," as soon as she gave me the glass, I chugged it down "this is no longer our party so maybe we should go to our rooms."

"Um," she looked at the couple and then back at me "yeah, we should," my wife looked over her shoulder "let's meet for breakfast, Sofía, okay?"

"Okay," Sofía rushed pass the living room and then I went to snap my fingers on Mariano's face.

"Hey," they finally stopped kissing "do you need some oxygen? You've been at it for five minutes!"

Mariano chuckled not taking his eyes off of her "We are good but would you two mind taking care of Serafina and Viola? Just for tonight."