10

E L L E -

Of course, I had gotten sick too. Angel was throwing up all night and crying. But finally around 5am, she fell asleep.

Shawn tried his best but she only wanted me unfortunately, I wanted to take a hot bath and relax but she wouldn't let me. I was feeling horrible, my head was pounding and my nose was all stuffy.

I managed to shuffle slightly as Angel slept on one side of the bed, I moved into Shawn's arms. He hugged my tightly and kissed my forehead before massaging my head. I closed my eyes and relaxed as he massaged my head.

Whenever I'm sick I just want to stay in bed all day with Shawn. I'm always glued to him whenever I'm sick, but Angel being sick at the same time made it hard.

I want his attention and care but I needed to take care of a sick and clingy Angel too, who wants no one else except me.

I had a good few hours sleep and then went downstairs as Shawn was warming some soup up for me and Angel.

I carried Angel downstairs and we both sat down before Shawn handed a bowl of soup to the each of us. The chicken soup was so nice and warm, and also tasted so delicious.

"Let me feed you" Shawn says as he stood beside Angel and slowly fed her the soup.

"I'm so sorry you have to be sick" he cooes as he places a kiss on Angel's forehead. She doesn't respond and continues having her soup.

"What do you want to do today Angel?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Shall we go for a swim in the pool?" Shawn asks and she nodded immediately.

"I'll join too" Zack adds before shoving Cheerios in his mouth.

"Mommy too?" Angel asks.

"Mommy doesn't feel too good baby, but you, me and Zack can have fun" Shawn beams.

"But I want Mommy to swim" she says.

"I'll swim tomorrow" I say and she huffed shaking her head.

"I want Mommy to swim now" she whines and I sighed.

"Fine but I'm not fully getting in" I say and she nodded.

Once everyone got ready and into their bathing suits Angel was the first one to jump in, with Shawn of course. I stood watching as she was splashing the water happily, she seemed to be feeling better thankfully. 

"Come on get in" Shawn yelled and I shook my head.

"I'll just sit and watch" I say.

"Sit here, put your legs in at least" he says and I sighed as I made my way over and sat on the edge putting my legs in.

Shawn handed Angel over to Zack and then swam all the way over to me. He placed his hands either side of my legs and pressed a kiss to my knee.

"I like this black bathing suit, it looks amazing on you" he winks.

"This old thing?" I say and he nodded.

"I hate wearing bathing suits now, you can see all my rolls and stretch marks" I say and Shawn frowns.

"You're beautiful and it doesn't matter, you still look sexy to me" He says and I smiled before placing a kiss on his lips.

"Thank you but ugh I still hate it" I say and he shook his head. Just then Adam was making his way over to us.

"Adam isn't your mother a- whats it called-" Shawn dragged out.

"A hot milf?" He says and Adam's eyes widened.