34

Angel had brought a baby doll today when we out shopping. It was one of those talking ones which I loved as a little girl. It was adorable watching her carry the baby in her arms and pretend it was a real baby.

Shawn and I were sitting on the couch while waiting for the boys to get ready.

Angel sat her baby down and accidentally pressed the button which makes the baby talk, so the baby said "Mama I'm hungry" and she stared at the baby for a second.

"Again!" She screamed at the doll before throwing a packet of chips at the doll before huffing and sitting right beside me.

"I don't think grandchild will be in our future" Shawn says and I chuckled while brushing my fingers through Angel's hair.

"What's making you so angry?" I asked and she sighed.

"That stupid baby keeps saying she's hungry" Angel huffs.

"She's a baby that's why and babies are always hungry" I say.

"Well it's annoying" she says making me laugh at her frustration.

"You were a little hungry baby too, attached to your mommy all day and night" Shawn says and she looked up at me with a grin before letting out a giggle.

"Can you believe only five years ago she was a tiny little baby?" I say and Shawn sighed shaking his head.

"It's hard to believe she's grown up that quick, or any of the kids. It just feels like yesterday Adam was a baby and now he's a grown man" Shawn says and I frowned.

"All of our babies are so grown up" I say sadly because it was true soon they would be moving into other chapters in their lives.

"Maybe we should have another one" Shawn says nudging my shoulder.

"Nope! Nope!" Angel cuts in.

"I can be a baby! Look" she says picked my arm up before sitting in my lap and curling up, she stuck her thumb in her mouth and cuddled up to me closing her eyes. She made me laugh and Shawn even let out a laugh.

"See here's your baby, we don't need anymore" I say as I passed her to Shawn who held her like a baby.

"Shes always going to be my baby, but we should have another little one" He says kissing Angel's cheek.

"If you're ready to carry the baby in your stomach and push it out of you too, then go ahead" I say and he frowns.

"You're mean" he says and I shook my head with a laugh.

"Come on get up you two" I say as I stood up smoothing my dress at the bottom.
____

I stood at the bay with Angel watching the boys do surfing as she was too small to surf with the huge waves, and I didn't want to surf so I just watched with Angel.

Adam and Zack actually got the hang of it and we're smoothing started getting there even though they fell off a few times.

However, poor Lance couldn't even get the hang of it because he kept falling and then gave up after yelling and screaming. He also injured himself so he sat on the side with the first aider who was cleaning his cut up.

Shawn was actually was a pretty good surfer which was a shock because when we surfing a few years back he was terrible.

And Cole was pretty good too, but I'm assuming his back gave out when placed his hand behind his back stretching before cursing and then falling besides Lance on side bench.

However, Adam and Zack were surfing pretty well and Shawn. I smiled as I watched the boys having fun and bonding with each other like the old days, with Adam trying to push Zack over.

I took a seat and Angel sat in my lap resting with her arms around me as we waited for them to finish surfing.

Once they all came back up the steps we headed back to the beach. Angel was fast asleep so Cole said he would stay with her while we went to the sea.

"It's so nice and hot" I say and Shawn agreed wrapping his arms around me as we walked all the way down and into the water.

"How's you trip been so far?" He asks and I smiled.

"It's been so good just relaxing and enjoying the sun with everyone" I say and he smiled kissing my cheek.

I let the water hit my feet and then took a few more steps getting deeper, Shawn pulled me more into the water until it was up to my stomach.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck before resting his head on my shoulder.

"Well you're trip is just going to get even better" he says and I chuckled.

"Why? Are you planning to give me baby number 5" I say and he laughed.

"I'm ready to have baby number 10 with you" he says and I rolled my eyes.

"I have a surprise fro you tomorrow night" he says and I looked at me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I love you" he says and I smiled.

"The guys will have Angel for the evening and be doing their own thing, while we have some time to ourselves" he says and I smiled.

"Really?" I asked with excitement and he nodded.

"But if we do any baby making we need to be done by 9pm because that's when Angel will be dropped off to us" he says and I laughed.

"There will be no actual babies being made though" I say and he frowned.

"But if you're lucky maybe we could get two rounds in" I say and he gasped.

"That's unfair, you know I pass out after the first" he exclaims and I giggled.

"See we're old now, how are we going to have another baby" I say and he rolled his eyes.

"I hate it when you're right" he says and I giggled kissing his cheek.

"So maybe rest up tonight and save your energy for tomorrow" I winked.

"Stop that right now. I hate it with you tease me like that" he says and I giggle before turning around in his arms pressing a kiss to his lips.

"I'm sorry-"

"No you're not" he says and I couldn't help but laugh at his little pout.

The both of us jumped as we heard Lance scream, we both turned around to see Lance all red and sunburned. He cried out in pain while Cole was trying to give him some ointment.

"Holy Fucking mother of Jesus!" he cried out making people look at him.

If know no one could see Lance and only heard him, they might think something worse was happening.

"I tell him to put sun block on everyday" I say as we both got out of the water and went over to him.

Shawn couldn't stop laughing as we approached him.

"Shawn you better shut the fuck up" he yelled angrily.

"Didn't you out sun block on?" I asked and he frowned.

"I brought a coconut one, only to realise that actually it was a oil that helps you tan" he groans.

Lance was having a terrible day already, poor Lance...
*
*
*
A/N: updates may be late durning the week due to my now busy schedule. But please bare with me :)