17

Currently, Zack and I were making dinner together. Zack did have a passion for cooking which did help me a lot. He liked cooking sometimes without my help, or somedays he would bake with Angel.

Angel has already ate her dinner and went to bed around 7pm today. She was extra tired today and I was thankful she fell asleep on time.

The front door opened and closed with a harsh slam making Zack and I jump. Thankfully Angel's room is on the far side of the house so she wouldn't have heard the sound.

Multiple footsteps were heard before an angry Shawn walked in and a scared looking Adam came in behind. Lance and Cole just followed in behind and awkwardly stood.

"Elle, my office now" Shawn yells angrily before he went to his office slamming the door shut. Adam walked out of the kitchen and I looked at the boys were frowned.

"I'll finish making dinner, you go" Cole says as he put on a spare floral apron.

"And I'll eat it while they cook" Lance mutters taking a seat at the counter.

My heart was rapidly beating out of my chest as I carried myself out of the kitchen and into Shawn's office.

The tension had risen in the room between Adam and Shawn, which was scaring me.

Oh God, what has Adam done now?

"What's going on?" I asked as I looked between Shawn and Adam.

"Go on tell your mother" Shawn spat but Adam refused to speak.

"Just tell me" I say and Shawn sighs.

"That girl Adam's been canoodling with is Sebastian's fucking daughter!" Shawn yells loudly making me jump at his angry tone.

"Adam... is that true?" I asked with a shaky voice and he nodded.

"Mom I promise shes nothing like that" Adam says.

"I can't believe this is what you kept from us" I sigh.

"Because you wouldn't understand! I know she's Sebastian's daughter and I knew you guys would get angry but you need to understand that she's not like that and I love her" he says.

"And her father also killed your brother!" Shawn adds angrily.

"She didn't kill him! Her dad did" he defends.

"Adam you can't trust any of these people. She's probably playing mind tricks on you" I exclaimed.

"Mom she isn't" he groans.

"And how do you know? How can you be so sure?" I asked.

"She wears glasses!" He says and I frowned in confusion at his weird defensive comment.

"Your father wears glasses too but he's a gang leader, wearing glasses doesn't mean anything!" I say and he sighed.

"She's nothing like her family. She's so nice, innocent, super smart and studies hard. In fact she hates her family" he says.

"I'm not buying this Adam. You need to break up with her" I say.

"I'm not breaking up with her! I love her" he yells.