32

The week believe it or not flew so fast, time went so quickly. However, it was 4am and everyone was getting ready to leave for the airport as we had our flight soon. Everyone was extremely agitated and tired from waking up this early in the morning.

"Mom! My blue bag" Adam yelled as he frantically was running around which made me panic and look around for his bag.

"It's here" Shawn says tossing the bag to Adam who sighed in relief.

"Thanks dad" he smiled before running upstairs.

"Have we got everything?" I asked as I glanced at all the suitcases.

"You tell me? You're the one with nine suitcases for a five day trip" Shawn says and I rolled my eyes.

"I only have three and you wouldn't understand" I say and shook his head.

"I don't think I ever will" he says.

"Well have you made sure you've got all the passports and boarding flights?" I asked.

"Obviously" he mumbled under his breath.

What the fuck is his problem?

I just ignored it and went to lift angel up as she was fast asleep on the couch.

"Good morning family!" Lance yelled as he walked in through the front door.

"I'm ready to vay-cay!" He exclaimed and everyone groaned.

"What?" Shawn says.

"It's what all the cool kids say Shawn, catch up will you?" He scoffs while pulling some of our cases out the front door.

Lance and Cole were also tagging along on this holiday, which could be fun I think.

"Everyone in the cars now please!" Shawn yelled and the boys came running downstairs.

"Who's sitting in who's car?" Shawn asked.

"We're taking the boys" Cole says and Zack nodded.

"That's alright they'll probably have more fun in your car anyway" I say as I held Angel carefully in my arms and carried her out and into Shawn's car.

I got her into her car and buckled her up, it was freezing cold outside and even in the car that I had put a blanket over her. I placed a kiss to her cheek and let her sleep until we go to the airport because I did not want her to be cranky.

I got into the car and then once Shawn closed the trunk and made sure the house was properly secured, he got in and turning the heating on.

I buckled myself in and rested my head as we just sat in silence, with some music on in the background.

Why was it awkward?

Oh yeh probably because Shawn was being a cranky asshole this morning.

"Shawn?" I called quietly and he just hummed.

"What's up? Are you okay?" I asked and he didn't respond.

"Shawn?" I said louder.

"What?" He hissed.

Jesus Christ.

"I'm talking to you" I say and he nods.

"And?" He says.

"Unbelievable" I scoffed turning my body the other before looking out of the window.

"What?" He says in an offended.

"You know what, I know you're probably tired because it's so early and you're just cranky, we all are tired and cranky. But I swear to God you better sort this fucking attitude out because I'm not letting you spoil my mood today" I spat and he huffed.

"I'm going to sleep" I say as I rested my head against the window and closed my eyes.

"Good" he mumbled under his breath.

I can't fucking deal with this right now.
___

We all checked in and currently we're having some breakfast before we boarded the flight. Everyone was all happy and excited now because we didn't have long until we boarded.

Angel was sat happily eating her chocolate muffin on Adam's lap.

Shawn however was still being cranky and angry at me for whatever reason, I honestly couldn't be bothered. It was making me frustrated with the way he suddenly was acting.

But I already decided I wasn't going to sit next to him on the plane, he could sit by himself if he was going to act like that. I didn't want him ruining everyone else's mood too.

After 30 minutes we all were ready and on the plane. Before I could even get Adam or anyone else to sit with Angel and I, Shawn already sat down.

He was sat by the window and Angel sat in between us both.

"I'm so excited daddy! I've never been on a plane before!" She squealed and he smiled kissing her forehead.

"You need to hold my hand because we're about to take off" he says and she nodded holding his hand as looking out of the window.

I hated the take off and the landing, it always made me nauseas and dizzy. I closed my eyes tightly and took a deep as the plane was moving.

God I hated this, it made my stomach churn.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my arm and my eyes snapped open looking to see Shawn giving me his hand sympathetically. I hesitated at first but because I terrified of this bit.

I held his hand and squeezed it as we were moving quite fast up. Angel was not feeling as scared as I thought she would have, which was good for me because I was so scared of planes and flying.

After a few minutes I left go of his hand when everything felt kind of stable and back to normal.

I looked over to see Lance and Zack passed out on Adam who was stuck in the middle of them. Cole was sat in the row behind with some old woman next to him, who looked like she was talking his ear off.

I relaxed back into my seat and closed my eyes. However, my eyes opened again when Shawn called my name making me look at him.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I'm sorry" he sighs but I didn't say anything.

"I was in a terrible mood and I realised I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I'm sorry, I didn't want to ruin your mood either" he says and I sighed.

"It's fine but I swear you behave like that again I will literally kick you out of the plane" I say and he nodded.

"I love you" he says leaning slightly over to press a kiss to my lips.

"I love you too" I smiled.

"But you will have to make it up to me" I say and he nodded.

"Whatever you want" he winks and I shook my head.

"Stop that, get those ideas out of you head. That is not happening" I say and he grinned.

"Whatever you say baby, but you know you can't resist me" he smirked.

"Shawn stop, there's a four year-old between us" I exclaimed.

"I'm five actually" Angel adds making us chuckle.

Hopefully the rest of the holiday goes smoothly...