The Meeting Begins

Hello. Welcome to another chapter of Supernatural. the meeting to decide on what's happening with Akira is starting in this one I do hope you enjoy it. Let's begin. 

The days wore on and the night of the midnight meeting got closer. The whole coven was outside in the early evening hours after Akira had gotten back from school. It was warm out so they decided to spend some time outside together.

Akira was snuggled against Mick's left side as he manipulated the earth into different shapes. Freddy sat across from them watching Mick entertain Akira. He chuckled a little as he got in Mick's way with his water ability, using water from he'd gotten from inside, further entertaining their little brother.

Orochi was leaning against a tree listening to his music with a smirk while Bowie was manipulating the shadows to hide the coven's presence outside and Zac was watching the stars slowly coming out to play in the night sky.

"Zac can you tell me now who the High Council is?"

Zac turned to Akira with a thoughtful look. He hated not being able to tell him things but it wasn't safe for him to know certain things right now. Still in a few days he was going to meet the people he was asking about.

"I probably shouldn't," Zac replied.

Was it a good idea to keep Akira in the dark about the people deciding whether or not he was staying with the coven he was happy with? Should Zac tell him about the council? Why not?

"The High Council are the governors of the supernatural world. They are the representatives of the different races of the supernatural world. There are seven of them."

Akira walked over and sat beside Zac. He was finally getting some of the answers he'd wanted. Freddy sat down on Akira's left a little behind him, Orochi had taken off his headphones interested in what was being said.

"The representatives are the wolf Trad, the vampire Clio, the Shaman Ren Wu Sun, the witch Kristina Kuroda, commonly called Kris, the Sorcerer Theodore Glass, the shifter Kurt and the demon Silas."

"Who leads them?"

"The one who has the most power to make decisions right now is Kris. She's also most likely the one who called the meeting."

"They're the reason why people turn, become hunters or go missing," Orochi figured as Zac nodded.

"Yes and No. they're the reasons people turn or disappear. The hunters you're aware of were really started by humans wanting to protect people from the supernaturals. They usually force anyone who learns of the supernatural to join them people go missing if they choose neither the supernatural nor the hunters."

"The High Council has now apparently created their own group to help protect us," Bowie voiced out.

"Mick, Bowie and I have only met the High Council once. It was shortly after I was turned. Zac was called in for turning three humans without consulting them first," Freddy remembered. "All three of us spoke out for him. Defending him. After all he did save us."

"Zac saved you?" Akira questioned as Freddy nodded.

"Another time," he promised.

"Anyway the High Council didn't like what Zac did," Bowie chimed in, "but we made them realize it was for the best. Freddy and I would have died if Zac had waited and Mick might have committed suicide."

"They let Zac go with a warning to watch he doesn't turn to many people. Though Orochi would have had to turn as he knew too much about us so the High Council might be lenient on Zac about him," Mick continued.