Akira's Choice

Here is the next chapter. Please enjoy and let's read what Akira's  choice is.

The Super Stars were headed home after their meeting with Kristina, Trad and Rideout. Orochi had a very tired Akira on his back. It was eleven at night and the boy had fallen asleep shortly before they left Rideout's place so Orochi offered to carry him.

Since it was dark and no one was really out they used their vampire speed to get back to their place. It only took them a few minutes to get to the tree line of their front yard. Once there though Orochi knew something was wrong.

"Zac stop. Something's not right."

Everyone headed Orochi's warning. They stopped just in the trees watching. It wasn't long before they all caught a familiar scent in the air. It was Lui's. He'd been here. Recently too.

"Lui was here," Freddy whispered.

"No he's still here," Orochi muttered."Someone's inside and there's no other scent but ours and his."

"Alright. We're going to lure him outside then Akira is going to lock himself in the back room and not come out until we say so," Zac decided.

Freddy shook Akira awake. The boy knew something was wrong when he saw the vampire's expression. Freddy whispered lowly Zac's plan to their still human brother and he nodded. Orochi let him down and he got ready to run for the house.

"Lui we know you're in there," Zac called out as he walked closer to the little house.

"Took you long enough to get back. I was wondering if maybe you decided to leave the area," Lui answered Zac as he emerged from the house his eyes alight with the red color they always were now.

"What do you want?" Zac demanded.

"I just came to see if that human was still around and it looks like he is. I can smell him."

"Leave Akira alone," Zac growled.

"Looks like I'll have to help turn him like I did Kyo," Lui cackled.

"You killed Kyo," Freddy hissed out in anger.

"Not my fault he wasn't strong enough to survive or that he was left in the care of an incapable babysitter. It's not my fault my blood lust caused me to attack him. I needed relief from the burning thirst and he was there. I acted. Then Gabe tried to turn him. I guess I really did try and help turn him."

Lui laughed. He really was insane. As he calmeddown he lunged forward but Zac did too and forced Lui away from the front door.Mick then pushed Lui back further by creating a wall of earth between Lui andthe house.

"Akira go run," Mick shouted to the human boy.

Akira did while his brothers tried to force Lui to back off and leave. Mick tried to crush Lui under the earth wall but the older vampire was unharmed. Bowie then tried using the dark shadows to restrain Lui but Lui was faster and he dodged every attempt Bowie made to catch him. His speed made it difficult for Orochi to keep track of his movements even with his hearing. Freddy manipulated the water of the stream nearby to create a water prison but Lui dodged that too.

Akira ran into the back room and slammed the door shut. He realized to his horror he couldn't lock the door. Lui had broken the lock to prevent that. Akira cowered on Zac and Bowie's bed and waited for his brothers to chase Lui away.

"I should have told you before but he can't lockthat back room door. I broke the lock," Lui told the coven much to their angerand fear.

Lui ran for the front door to get inside and to Akira but Bowie tackled him before he could get there. The two vampires wrestled on the ground until Lui got a foot under Bowie and kicked him off. Bowie hit the ground hard but it didn't even faze him.