IF I NEED YOU, I'LL SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS

Part 1: IF I NEED YOU I'LL SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS.

Song recommendation for today is, End by Jeremy Zucker.

Seonghwa... You wanted to see him, one last time.

That day, you kissed your boyfriend goodbye at the airport and left him behind in Korea. He kissed you back.

He loved you, and you loved him. Wooyoung, he was the sweetest and the kindest person. He was your person.

He has work to worry about. You were going to miss him so much. Miss his bear hugs and all the other kinds, except you weren't sad that he wasn't coming. Only because you had your beloved friend Ji Yeon coming along. She had been with you through out middle school, high school and even ended up going to the same college. She was there for you through thick and thin. You and Ji Yeon were actually best friends forever. The kind you read in stories and it astounded both of you.

It has been a week since you landed in Canada, there were things to see and to wonder about. You didn't like to go to crowded places. You just wanted to enjoy the virtue of things that were unappreciated by the people. Go to places no one has ever been to.

That was something you both had in common.

It was Ji Yeon that "introduced" you to the group Ateez. She knew what it meant to you, but she was stubborn and did it anyway. Still, that was ages ago. College was taking over all your time and energy.

This was the break you needed.

You had long forgotten about them. You forgot about him.

"Can you believe this??"

"y/n this is the weirdest coincidence ever"

"We should go see it"

"The concert is in THREE days!!"

All the suppressed memories rolling inside of your mind; all the while Ji Yeon's voice turns in to mumbled white noises.

"I'll go,"

you said, trying to sound as casual as possible.

As if you didn't feel a thing.

You wanted to see him. From afar. For the last time.

For the last and never again.

Part 2

To be continued~~