Part 7: Let You Go (You & Him POV) (3.4k~ words)

________________________________________________________________

Maybe it was never meant to be...

"Maybe it's time to let you go"

He thinks.

The day you left Korea he knew, you were going to slip away. He had friends that knew Seonghwa. He knew that it was only a matter of time. He knew that you were going to meet him there.

At the back of his mind, he also knew that you needed this.

He knew that maybe, it was time to let you go.

He loved you.

He loves you.

Still.

-----

On the first day of High School, he laid eyes on you for the first time, when he saw you walking with Seonghwa and Ji Yeon.

Seonghwa parted from you and Ji Yeon to walk with Wooyoung and his other friends.

His bitter unrequited, onesided crush began that day.

"Who is that?" he asked Seonghwa, unable to

take his eyes away from you. You were radiating like a star in the daylight. It was magic to him.

"Uhhh... she's y/n, I just met her today. And that's her friend Ji Yeon" Seonghwa said.

He saw your eyes sparkling at the sight of Seonghwa...

The day he saw you for the first time, he knew that you were never going to look at him the same way.

The way he looked at you.

The way you... looked at Seonghwa.

He became friends with Seonghwa's friends, which means he became friends with you and Ji Yeon.

Four Years of endearing friendships with you, Seonghwa, Wooyoung and Ji Yeon. The world belonged to the four of you. There were other people, coming in and out of your lives...

Yet the world revolved around the four of you when you were together.

Each and every one of you would do anything, to get back those four years...

To go back the time you were friends and nothing less or nothing more.

Everyone knew the relationship between you and Seonghwa was special. Everyone except you and Seonghwa.

Wooyoung didn't know about the things that happened between just the two of you, except he would notice the subtle changes. He saw the walls between you and Seonghwa slowly fall apart. It didn't matter how high or how strong they were, he noticed. Ji Yeon noticed.

He was never going to come been the two of you.

The times Wooyoung spent with you, the four of you were always there.

Amid everything, he found everything that you did so endearing, adorable and he respected you for who you are. He loved everything about you. He saw that you were clumsy, intelligent and wise. He saw your flaws and quirks and still loved you anyway. He would get butterflies in his stomach each time he saw you enter a room. He could feel his heart beating faster when you were sitting inches apart.