Trish Ending-First Kiss(es) and Little White Lies

Doppio had left for work, leaving you and Trish alone stuck watching some romcom. "I seriously can't believe he left before the ending." Trish huffed; annoyed.

"He's even the one who insisted we watch it, maybe we should spoil it for him?" You opt, hoping to calm her annoyance as she giggled.

"On the topic of romance, I got asked on a date but I'm worried." You motioned for her to continue, "what if they want to kiss? To be honest.." An embarrassed flush washed over her features as she continued. "I've never kissed anyone before.."

You offered her a reassuring smile, the movie soon becoming background noise. "Don't stress over it and if you want, I-I could help you practice."

"You'd do that?" She chirped, you nodding in response.

You shifted so you could comfortably reached her and met her in the middle, her bubblegum lipstick radiating off your lips. It was a sweet and innocent kiss, only lasting for a few seconds before you parted.

"I think I need more practice." A smirk playing on her lips, snaking her hand behind your neck and pulling you into her. Her kisses and pecks were so carefree, her beginning to peck your cheek, nose even giggling as her lips fainted against your chin before returning to your lips again.

She kissed you deeper this time, moving her lips against your own and pulling you further into her loving lap. You pulled away, "Don't you have a date? Are you sure we-"

"Oh that? ..I fibbed for a kiss, sue me." You couldn't hold back your smile as you laughed, treading your finger along her cheek.

"Sue you? Yeah, for ten more."