Come Back To Me

Heechul's POV

I sat next to Leeteuk's bedside. He got hit yesterday, and still remains unconscious. I want to stay positive, and hope that he'll wake up. Sadly at the same time I feel a burning sensation in my stomach, I feel like he's never coming back, and that just scares me all the more.

Shay and Hyukjae are outside. They are hear for emotional support, and for,if and when, Leeteuk wakes up. With that in mind, I took a deep sigh.

"Teukkie...." I said as my voice began to break. I need to tell him how I feel, just in case he doesn't wake up. "Please come back to me....I know what I told you to do if something happened to me, but I wasn't expecting it to happen to you...." Tears then began to roll down my face as I spoke. "I don't want to have to live without you....I know one day I'll have to, but I don't want that day to be today....I love you....Teukkie please wake up....please come back to me...." I then began to sob uncontrollably, and I couldn't stop. I then grabbed his hand, and held it between mine. I'm praying that he heard me.

Leeteuk's POV

I'm struggling, because I can hear Heechul. I hear him crying out for me. I can hear it all loud and clear.

"Please come back to me....I know what I told you to do if something happened to me, but I wasn't expecting it to happen to you....I don't want to have to live without you....I know one day I'll have to, but I don't want that day to be today....I love you....Teukkie please wake up....please come back to me...." He then began to sob uncontrollably.

It's breaking my heart to listen to him, and not being able to anything about it.

"Are you sure about this? You can still change your mind." J-Hope asked, and I nodded.

"I have to. I can't leave them. Not yet anyway." I said with a sigh.

"I was hoping you would return to the human world. I was just making sure you were ready, and that you wouldn't change your mind. I then gave him a small smile.

"Let's do this."

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51