Chapter One (1)

Disclaimer: This story is based on Thai's drama, "The Crown Princess" (same title). I love this story so much, can't move on till now! But I'm not copied 100% since I do have something that I want to change. It's depends on my imagination & situation. Hope you guys enjoy this story. Don't forget to comments/votes and share ❤️
********************************************
"Are you sure, Your Highness?" ask Albert, a royal advisor and also trusted people of King Louis.

"Yes. Also, call Hayzel to come back. I need her as soon as possible." said King Louis. Without any delay, Albert bow to his king and make his way out from the room.

BREAKING NEWS!

King Louis, a king of Morville has appointed his third grandchildren, Princess Hayzel as Crown Princess which means, she is the next queen of Morville.

Princess Hayzel who is known as secretive princess since she continue her study on abroad is a daughter of late Prince Isaac and Princess Scarlett.

This is a shocking news since aside of Princess Hayzel, King Louis have another two grandchildren, which is Princess Aubrey and Prince Noah.

What has made King Louis appointed Princess Hayzel as Crown Princess?
********************************************
(Agent's place) - SHADE

"Any news from Xavier?" ask Edward to one of his agent.

"No sir, Capt. Xavier still on his vacation." replied the agent.

"Contact Xavier and all Alpha Team now!" order Edward.

"Yes, sir!" Edward's eyes full of concern. He don't know if this is a right decision to made, but the future of royal family is on his hands.

(Xavier's place)

"Huufff hufff...." looking one man is busy exercise and his sweats already made his clothes stick to the body and showing his perfect abs.

RINGG RINGG!! For the 10th time, his phone can't stop ringing. He knew that his agent calling him but he ignored it. Xavier take the small towel beside him to wipe his sweats. He take his phone and swipe up the green button.

"Hello Capt. I'm sorry for disturbing you on your vacation. But Sir Edward is asking you and all Alpham Team to gather at SHADE." said the person.

"Hn." Then Xavier hung up the call. Xavier is one of the best agent in SHADE. Despite his age, he already hold a title of Capt/Leader of Alpha Team (one of the best protection agent). He didn't say a lot but his works always make people being satisfied. Under him, there is four people with their own capability and the only people who understand him and have no complain.

Xavier/Sehun : A leader of Alpha TeamKrystal/Jung Soojung : One and only female in Alpha Team/Fashion Designer/GF to Minhyuk (Ethan) Arthur/Cha Eun Woo : Calm/Smiley/Coach of Basketball/HackerWang Ka Yee/Jackson Wang : Sociable/Martial arts/Good a...

Krystal/Jung Soojung : One and only female in Alpha Team/Fashion Designer/GF to Minhyuk (Ethan)
Arthur/Cha Eun Woo : Calm/Smiley/Coach of Basketball/Hacker
Wang Ka Yee/Jackson Wang : Sociable/Martial arts/Good at fight
Ethan/Kang Minhyuk : Smart/Strategic Planner/Lecturer and BF to Krsytal