Chapter Six (6)

'Hayzel' Xavier looking at the burning apartment with a mixed feeling. Fear, worried and everything. He take a ear plug inside his pocket.

"Attention Alpha. There is a fire at the apartment and Hayzel is inside. I will go rescue her and do whatever needs here. Now!"

"Will be there Capt!" said Arthur. All of them take their things needed and head toward the location. Xavier take a deep breath before entering the house. The flames is getting hot, the sign the fire is become much bigger. The smokes make Xavier had difficulty to breath.

"Hayzel! Hayzel!" shout Xavier in hurry.

"Answer me if you are heard" No answer.

"Damn!" Xavier walk inside and try to check out the each room. There is no one.

BBAAMM!! The ceiling starting to collapsed. Xavier don't have so much time. Either they will trap inside and burn or he can make it.

"Hayzel! Hayzel! Princess Hayzel!" Xavier become more desperate as Hayzel is not an ordinary person, for God sake she's a princess. The future of Morville.

"Hikss hikss....." suddenly Xavier heard someone crying but it was too slow. Thanks to his sharp hearing, he manage to catch it. Xavier following the sounds and found a little girl around 2-3 years old crying with Hayzel already unconscious infront of her. She must be afraid.

"Hey hey it's okay. I will bring you out." Xavier wrap the girl with the cardigan Hayzel took with her. Also, he bring Hayzel into his arms.

"I know you are scared. But can you hold me at the neck. I promise we will get out of here." The little girl nods as she understand Xavier's words. She hold into his neck tightly.

"Good! You're so brave." The little girl just hide her face on his crook.

'Let's go!'

(Flashback)

"Hello, if you heard me please answer!" said Hayzel as soon she entering the burning house. Hayzel searching for every place until she found a little girl crying silently.

"Hey hey. Don't cry. I'm here and I will save you." said Hayzel then put the cardigan on her.

BRAAKK! The structure is going to fall down. Hayzel must hurry up, if not both of them will trap inside.

"Unnie!" That little girl shout. The lamp on the ceiling is falling down towards them. Hayzel hug the girl and prevent the lamp falling down to the girl by using her body. Hayzel lost her conscious.

(End of flashback)

"Look, Sehun already out!" said one of the mens. The other help taking out the girl.

"Capt!" Krystal's face full of worried. Xavier put Hayzel on the stretcher.

"Go with her. I will follow later on." Krystal nod and go inside the ambulance to company Hayzel to the hospital.

"Are you okay, Capt?" ask Ethan.

"I'm fine. Thank you."

"Ethan and Jackson, do help the people and give whatever they needs. Our priority is a public. Look if anyone is hurt and give them medical treatment." order Xavier.

"Alright, Capt!" Xavier look at Arthur.

"Ask permission from the fire department for what causing the fire to exploded. Find out if it just an accident or being planned." Arthur nod and go to do his job.
********************************************
Xavier looking at the person who laying on the bed with a worried. Since Hayzel has admitted to hospital, she didn't regain her conscious yet.