Chapter Three (3)

"So, what is your plan?" asked King Louis to Capt. Xavier who sit infront of him. Right now the Alpha Team, King Louis, Princess Scarlett, Princess Hayzel and Albert in Morville meeting room as they are gathering for the plan in order to protect Princess Hayzel from a danger threats.

"I suggest Princess Hayzel to leave Morville for a while." said Xavier.

"No!" shour Princess Hayzel Xavier already predicted the reaction so he just keep quiet.

"Hayzel...." Princess Scarlett rub her daughter's arm slowly as a sign to calm down.

"Whatever your plan is, I don't want to left Morville!"

"Calm down Hayzel, he didn't finish his talk yet." King Louis had to interrupt.

"Pardon me, Your Highness. This plan is made as we still don't know if the danger is causing by insider or outsider. But, the rebel surely will know Princess Hayzel is inside the palace. To avoid the harm for the entire palace, I would suggest Princess Hayzel to leave out the palace for a while until we know who is behind all of this." explain Xavier calmly.

"I don't want to left grandfather and mother alone."

"Princess, you have to know that people is targeting you right now. You still want to be selfish?" Xavier bluntly said the fact. Princess Hayzel looking at Xavier sharply.

"Is this how you talk to the princess?"

"Enough both you. Hayzel, remember what we had talking about yesterday?" King Louis try to remind Princess Hayzel.

"So, if Hayzel have to left Morville, where she is going to?" King Louis is curious.

"I will bring her to my mother hometown, South Korea. Don't worry Your Highness, everything is under my control and I'm familiar with that place." King Louis nods,

"Alright, I give you a permission. Please prepare whatever you need during your mission. If you need anything, do tell Albert. He will help you." said King Louis again.

"Thank you, Your Highness." Xavier bow as a respect.
********************************************
"Do you know where is everyone?" ask Princess Jane to one of the maid. She feel weird as he didn't see the familiar faces.

"King Louis, Princess Scarlett, Princess Hayzel and Alpha Team are having a meeting at conference room." replied the maid.

"What? Why don't they tell us about it?" Princess Jane is furious as she think King Louis had abandoned her family. As she arrive in front of conference room, there is two guard infront the door.

"I want to enter the room." said Princess Jane arrogantly.

"I'm so sorry Princess Jane, but King Louis had ordered us to not let anyone else enter the room." Hearing that answer made Princess Jane want to scream. She turns her back and go to Prince James.

"You know what? They have a meeting without inviting us!" Prince James looking at his wife.

"Then?"

"You asked me? Of course they want to discuss about Hayzel's position as a crown princess."

"Mother, why you work up? Grandfather already made his decision." interrupt Prince Noah as he heard the conversation between his parents.

"Noah, you have to know that our family is the one who supposed to be on throne. But Hayzel already steal it from us! Your father or you supposed to be a king. Not a damn kid!" Princess Jane is so angry.

"Forget about it mother, I don't have any interest to become a king. Become a royal family is difficult enough." said Prince Noah then go out of the room. Princess Aubrey who sit at the couch in the room just silent.