Chapter Eighteen (18)

King Louis look up as someone already infront of him.

"You're here." He said and that person take her seat.

"You're calling me?" That person is no else other than Hayzel.

"Yes. How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, grandfather. It's been a while for us to sit down like this." Hayzel smile.

"Yeah, I know. But unfortunately, this time we aren't having a good conversation unlike before." King Louis speak frankly.

"What do you mean grandfather?" Hayzel puzzled hearing King Louis words.

"What is your opinion about marrying Prince Leon?" King Louis looking at his granddaughter.

"If you ask me as the crown princess, I would say yes. But, if you as me as Hayzel, I would say no."

"What is that means?" He want more explanation.

"The crown princess would think about her people, her country. Hayzel only think about herself happiness. Which one would you want to hear?"

"What do you want?" Hayzel looking at her grandfather and also the king of Morville.

"If I tell you what I want, would you fullfil it?" Her question make him down to silent. Hayzel changed. Before this, she looks so determined and didn't care what people would say. But now, she look fragile and weak. Like she need a protection.

"Huh..." King Louis silent make her sigh,

"The thing that I really want or should I say my dream is, I want to be a ordinary person. Just enjoy my life without any burdern."

"I...I want to get married with the person I love." She imagine Xavier as her husband and they live happily with their future kids.

"But I know, I wouldn't get that. It's impossible." Hayzel said sadly.

"I already know your decision." King Louis conclusion.

"Did you really know?" Hayzel pressed him,

"What?" He confused.

"Right now, infront of you, is Princess Hayzel. The crown princess of Morville. So, my answer will be yes." Hayzel looks determined.

"Hayzel..." King Louis heart is broken. As he knows that Hayzel made the decision because of their country, not for herself.

"I'm already give up become Hayzel." She said without any feeling.

'Because I'm only Hayzel when I'm with Xavier.'

*
(Agent's Building - SHADE)

"Good job, Alpha. Even though we didn't complete the mission till the end, but still you guys make sure the princess were safe." The team murmuring thank you slowly as they still aware Xavier is there. He still keep quiet as usual.

"As the reward, Alpha Team will be rest for a while until the next mission." Edward said to clear up the tense in the room. Alpha just nod as a response. Usually they will be happy but this time, they feel uneasy since they know Hayzel is not safe yet.

"Alright, I take my reward. Don't disturb me this time." Xavier said then leave the room. Alpha just looking at each others and sighing.

'What should we do?'

*

(Morville)