Chapter Thirteen (13)

Princess Aubrey is the first one to wake up after their hot session last night. She take her phone beside her at send a message to someone.

To: xxxx

Change our plan. Stop trailing on Hayzel. Use Xavier's mother instead. I heard she's going to have a fashion show in Paris this weekend. Make sure this plan would be success.

Princess Aubrey didn't wait too long for the reply.

From: xxxx

Alright.

She look at the guy who still sleeping beside her.

'If I can't have you, nobody will'

*

"You already wake up?" said the voice that make Hayzel startled. Xavier stand beside her and take a mug to drink hot water.

"Hmm..." Hayzel just humming as a result.

"Get ready, I'm going to bring you somewhere." Hayzel looking at him.

"Where?"

"It's a secret." One thing that Hayzel dislike about Xavier is, he always be secretive. If Hayzel keep asking about something, she always get scold by him and be called busybody.

"Do I have to bring clothes?" Hayzel decided to just follow him. It's too early to argue.

"Just bring it in case something happen. We go after breakfast. I already told Baekhyun, so you don't have to worried." said Xavier.

"Alright, I will get ready." Hayzel left Xavier at kitchen to pack her needed.
*

Morville

"You getting better, Your Highness?" ask Albert to King Louis.

"Yes, I am..." King Louis smile weakly.

"Is there any news about Hayzel?" Albert shook his head,

"No. Since you're being poisoned, Xavier cut the communication."

"Is that so?"

"Do you want me to trace them?" King Louis get from his seat and looking at the view,

"It's okay. I trust Xavier, and Hayzel will be save like that." Albert looking at his majesty with concern.

"Did you have anything else to talk about?" King Louis let out a sigh,

"I'm not a detective, but I think all of this is being done by someone in royal family. Not rebels. Looking how meticulous the way they are. It's not impossible."

"Do you someone in mind?" King Louis didn't answer his Albert's question.

*

(Apartment S)

"Woah, so this is wear you guys do all things." Noah step inside the room Alpha using to investigate.

"Usual, we didn't allow any people aside Alpha to enter. But we don't have a choice to bring you here."

"It's okay. I'm understand and I will shut up my mouth as a repay you guys saved me last night."