Chapter Two (2)

"How long we have to wait for her?" ask Xavier to his team members as he keep watching his watch.

"Another twenty minutes Capt. Princess would be here soon." answer Arthur politely as he knew Xavier hates waiting for too long.

"Hn. Just get out." Xavier take his sunglasses and wear it before out from the van.

His serious face can't hide the visual he carried all this time

His serious face can't hide the visual he carried all this time. With a good body porportion make everyone eyes looking at him. They are supposed to be secrective as they will escort someone's important. But then,

"Tch, this is annoying. Everyone take the position." order Xavier as he don't want to attract any people on them.

"Yes, Capt!" Xavier busy eyeing at the corner. According to the file he received from Edward, Princess Hayzel is not an ordinary princess who live comfortably but she learn some martial arts in order to protect herself and she always disguise herself to avoid the crowd. Even her previous bodyguards had a hard time because she always sneak out without they realised.

"See something weird?" ask Xavier to Alpha Team through their ear plug.

"Not really Capt. The entrance almost pack because people start to going out." said Jackson.

"Okay. Watch the entrance carefully. Reminder, Princess Hayzel might be on her disguise."

"Noted, Capt!" Then, someone catch Xavier attention as she cover her face with the black hat and have a short hair.

"Alpha, I'm heading to the south entrance

"Alpha, I'm heading to the south entrance. Someone catch my attention. Keep looking if there is someone suspicious." Xavier follow the woman and hold her arm.

"Stop there Miss." The woman stop but didn't look at her back. Xavier smirks,

"You should look who stopping you on your way out Miss. Shouldn't you?" Xavier press his ear plug.

"Alpha, come to south entrance. I found Princess Hayzel." Within a minute, Alpha Team already gather around the woman who being claim as Princess Hayzel by Xavier.